1388 pts ยท April 30, 2012
If this gets to the front page I won't do shit because those posts are stupid.
I live in a yellow. For us (Ga) it is by county, some counties require it and some don't.
2. mine did not, so we saved $35 a year compared to our (basically) neighbors
it depends. Some states require it, but in states that do not, some counties require it. I lived a mile from a county that required but(1)
ah, well I guess thats my issue!
I still cannot for the life of me master the "throwing things back in your wallet in a timely manner".
As a fiance of a geologist, I agree. When I showed him this he said "That's not fuckin' Turbidite, what an idiot" IDK why though
hmm, I would go to the subreddit r/beer I'm sure someone there can help! and when you find out let me know! I wouldn't mind trying it too
Unfortunately I don't know too many Canadian beers. Do you have any breweries near you? That's usually a good place to start
It wouldn't really surprise me if that is true, but damn that would be a big bummer for me as I love craft beer. welp, time to do research..
That is a huge bummer if thats true. I knew BM was owned my Miller Coors but I hadn't heard about them being against craft beer.
Glad Korros could come through though. I have a tendency to try new beers (usually on draft though) so I am sure its from one of those times
NOOOOOO!!! OH LAWD JESUS, I HAVE FAILED AS AN OP!!
correct!
It's called Terrapin. Its a locally brewed beer but they are growing, if you are in the south give it a try! Very good beer.
That down, I do like Sierra Nevada but it tends to be a bit more expensive where I am on the east coast.
I figured as much, I just had to call you on your bluff. I know I have decent taste in beer :P I have never tried Saran so I will write (1)
oh yeah? And what would you suggest? Yuengling and BM are go-to's for me and I just happen to enjoy them.
I'm.... actually not sure. I have been throwing them in a bucket for a while now, so I don't actually remember it
Bud light/Bud Ice are those I drink with my uncle who I am rather close with, and he won't drink anything but. Definitely not a go-to beer
This is one of those facts that, when I read it I remember it, but when I need it I forget
Whiskey.
UGA brings puppies, monkeys, parrots, goats, CAMELS, llama's, and a whole slew of crazy things around finals. Keeps suicide rates down.
I'm assuming Carlsberg due to the green and the little swoosh thing under "Probably"
Good to know! When I was a kid I remember my mom saying I would get frost bite immediately if I touched it, so good to know she exaggerated
I have seen it at super markets around Halloween. Just remember to not touch it with your bare hands.
As an Astrophysics major, I feel this constantly.
This is what I immediately thought seeing #2! Glad I'm not alone
I met a fellow imgurer on the bus just yesterday! I pronounced it "imager" and he corrected me saying its "Im-jer" and then I got shy.
Theres dozens of us. DOZENS!!
Hi fellow Athenian!!
I live in a yellow. For us (Ga) it is by county, some counties require it and some don't.
2. mine did not, so we saved $35 a year compared to our (basically) neighbors
it depends. Some states require it, but in states that do not, some counties require it. I lived a mile from a county that required but(1)
ah, well I guess thats my issue!
I still cannot for the life of me master the "throwing things back in your wallet in a timely manner".
As a fiance of a geologist, I agree. When I showed him this he said "That's not fuckin' Turbidite, what an idiot" IDK why though
hmm, I would go to the subreddit r/beer I'm sure someone there can help! and when you find out let me know! I wouldn't mind trying it too
Unfortunately I don't know too many Canadian beers. Do you have any breweries near you? That's usually a good place to start
It wouldn't really surprise me if that is true, but damn that would be a big bummer for me as I love craft beer. welp, time to do research..
That is a huge bummer if thats true. I knew BM was owned my Miller Coors but I hadn't heard about them being against craft beer.
Glad Korros could come through though. I have a tendency to try new beers (usually on draft though) so I am sure its from one of those times
NOOOOOO!!! OH LAWD JESUS, I HAVE FAILED AS AN OP!!
correct!
It's called Terrapin. Its a locally brewed beer but they are growing, if you are in the south give it a try! Very good beer.
That down, I do like Sierra Nevada but it tends to be a bit more expensive where I am on the east coast.
I figured as much, I just had to call you on your bluff. I know I have decent taste in beer :P I have never tried Saran so I will write (1)
oh yeah? And what would you suggest? Yuengling and BM are go-to's for me and I just happen to enjoy them.
I'm.... actually not sure. I have been throwing them in a bucket for a while now, so I don't actually remember it
Bud light/Bud Ice are those I drink with my uncle who I am rather close with, and he won't drink anything but. Definitely not a go-to beer
This is one of those facts that, when I read it I remember it, but when I need it I forget
Whiskey.
UGA brings puppies, monkeys, parrots, goats, CAMELS, llama's, and a whole slew of crazy things around finals. Keeps suicide rates down.
I'm assuming Carlsberg due to the green and the little swoosh thing under "Probably"
Good to know! When I was a kid I remember my mom saying I would get frost bite immediately if I touched it, so good to know she exaggerated
I have seen it at super markets around Halloween. Just remember to not touch it with your bare hands.
As an Astrophysics major, I feel this constantly.
This is what I immediately thought seeing #2! Glad I'm not alone
I met a fellow imgurer on the bus just yesterday! I pronounced it "imager" and he corrected me saying its "Im-jer" and then I got shy.
Theres dozens of us. DOZENS!!
Hi fellow Athenian!!