9361 pts · December 17, 2011
Why am I still here?
His name is Karaí Guedes and he plays in his family's band in Rio Grande do Sul Brazil https://www.instagram.com/karaiguedes/ in's great
https://youtu.be/Gksxu-yeWcU
Yes, they are! The speakers are further from the wall than the pic shows. And I'm putting more panels behind the speakers today. thanks!
Rockwool insulation panels (in the corners) do a much better job of absorbing a wide range of frequency than the pointy foam stuff does.
I added furring strips to the joists to build up the bow the. Then the finished boards are just 1/4 plywood so they flex easy enough dry.
This was a troll way back in April I think. Hint the mask-wearing while saying don't wear a mask.
Put another rock in the bag
I mean that hospital is the Mayo Clinic so if anyone has the right to be cocky....
Full Time musician. Guitar, singing, writing, production.
Dinner
https://imgur.com/0VS9ytI Here's the shot from it patiently waiting that night.
Yeah! They get them all the time and try to leave them alone. Really creepy/cool to watch too.
I work from home alone, so more like a slow onset of a stroke.
I mean if they make me with giant dildo hands, how can you expect me not to ram up people's bodies?!
What does it look like if you fart really hard?
Hey Sweetie those men look like they want our attention. Ask if you can do something for them.
African American Bananas
KRONK!!!
Italian Muscle /a/DA6i8
You should have your wife take a pregnancy test after this joke.
You dingbat
Insert joke here
Erect Loaves
I'm gonna call him Reuben
Sex toys these days are getting so elaborate
"My hair just seems a little flat these days"
Lets talk about the kind of a transitions that take place during PMS. "Honey can you grab a glass of water. and a hot piping cup of divorce"
http://i.imgur.com/a/fcM5n
Perfect fingernail depth then.
I too like to rest only my fingernails in my pockets. Except the pinky... it likes a good breeze.
His name is Karaí Guedes and he plays in his family's band in Rio Grande do Sul Brazil https://www.instagram.com/karaiguedes/ in's great
https://youtu.be/Gksxu-yeWcU
Yes, they are! The speakers are further from the wall than the pic shows. And I'm putting more panels behind the speakers today. thanks!
Rockwool insulation panels (in the corners) do a much better job of absorbing a wide range of frequency than the pointy foam stuff does.
I added furring strips to the joists to build up the bow the. Then the finished boards are just 1/4 plywood so they flex easy enough dry.
This was a troll way back in April I think. Hint the mask-wearing while saying don't wear a mask.
Put another rock in the bag
I mean that hospital is the Mayo Clinic so if anyone has the right to be cocky....
Full Time musician. Guitar, singing, writing, production.
Dinner
https://imgur.com/0VS9ytI Here's the shot from it patiently waiting that night.
Yeah! They get them all the time and try to leave them alone. Really creepy/cool to watch too.
I work from home alone, so more like a slow onset of a stroke.
I mean if they make me with giant dildo hands, how can you expect me not to ram up people's bodies?!
What does it look like if you fart really hard?
Hey Sweetie those men look like they want our attention. Ask if you can do something for them.
African American Bananas
KRONK!!!
Italian Muscle /a/DA6i8
You should have your wife take a pregnancy test after this joke.
You dingbat
Insert joke here
Erect Loaves
I'm gonna call him Reuben
Sex toys these days are getting so elaborate
"My hair just seems a little flat these days"
Lets talk about the kind of a transitions that take place during PMS. "Honey can you grab a glass of water. and a hot piping cup of divorce"
http://i.imgur.com/a/fcM5n
Perfect fingernail depth then.
I too like to rest only my fingernails in my pockets. Except the pinky... it likes a good breeze.