5752 pts ยท May 15, 2014
Everyday. ANewBadlyPhotoshoppedPhotoofMichaelCeraEveryday.
Parkinson's is Parkinson's, but 20 dollars is 20 dollars.
Still freaks me out. Less, but it still does.
FUCK
I love this man's voice
9/11 conspiracy theory, guys!!!
I like this.
Yeah, we need to promote our celebrities further, so we look more like the outside world.
Thanks red square, I would have misedd it without you're help.
Dog penis.
"I was old when you were still just resting your back in your daddy's balls, so shut the fuck up" - that person
No misa leg day. Calf game strong.
You can, however, not vaccinate your child, force it a diet, put in on a stupid fucking tv show...
Okay, bets are now open. How many more days is OP going to be on FP with this?
Capitals make it quite clear, though.
"She didn't say it multiple times, so it's a trick question" - dog
pum pumpum pum pumpumpumpum, pum pumpum pum pumpumpumpum, pum pumpum pum pumpumpumpum, pumpuuuuuuum.
What. the. fuck.
He ded. Sooner or later.
I expected a few more fingers.
OP, your username is relevant.
Now, THIS is fucking adorable
http://www.homorazzi.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/oldman-california-boys.jpg
Does it got DO IT? IT DO!
Yes, OP. You eat a lot of dicks. At the same time.
This smells like a "Pick an available celebrity based username" war.
Let's make this die in usersub at 319
I wish the Kill Bill one once sliced horizontally.
I would have preferred them being positioned the same.
Everyday. ANewBadlyPhotoshoppedPhotoofMichaelCeraEveryday.
Parkinson's is Parkinson's, but 20 dollars is 20 dollars.
Still freaks me out. Less, but it still does.
FUCK
I love this man's voice
9/11 conspiracy theory, guys!!!
I like this.
Yeah, we need to promote our celebrities further, so we look more like the outside world.
Thanks red square, I would have misedd it without you're help.
Dog penis.
"I was old when you were still just resting your back in your daddy's balls, so shut the fuck up" - that person
No misa leg day. Calf game strong.
You can, however, not vaccinate your child, force it a diet, put in on a stupid fucking tv show...
Okay, bets are now open. How many more days is OP going to be on FP with this?
Capitals make it quite clear, though.
"She didn't say it multiple times, so it's a trick question" - dog
pum pumpum pum pumpumpumpum, pum pumpum pum pumpumpumpum, pum pumpum pum pumpumpumpum, pumpuuuuuuum.
What. the. fuck.
He ded. Sooner or later.
I expected a few more fingers.
OP, your username is relevant.
Now, THIS is fucking adorable
http://www.homorazzi.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/oldman-california-boys.jpg
Does it got DO IT? IT DO!
Yes, OP. You eat a lot of dicks. At the same time.
This smells like a "Pick an available celebrity based username" war.
Let's make this die in usersub at 319
I wish the Kill Bill one once sliced horizontally.
I would have preferred them being positioned the same.