10165 pts ยท April 10, 2016
Okay? Thanks for your magnificent info.
Every monk was dickbutt drawing!!
Let's play a game
Idk bro, I don't wear thongs
"Sucked the life outta him huh" *both laugh*
From thumbnail I thought this was gonna be dog humping the leg
Illuminate bro. Hidden messages
It can clap!
I've seen this tattooed on someone
Thank you, idk why I got downvoted. It was just speculation.
Born without a father.
Emperor palpatine had a Sith Lord mentor from whom could manipulate metaclorians to creat life, said so in episode 3. Anakin was
Unnaturally and by doing so the Sith Lord would have made another Sith. Idk just speculating
Well he was created from metaclorians by a Sith Lord, one might think that say a "side effect" of that may cause his lover to die
Just curious. since Anakin was born from dark side powers, what if she died because the power needed a sacrifice of his lover so he'd turn
Fair nuff..
Did you just assume my gender?
REPTILIANS
What do you know about google if you're living in a yurt?
Fucks a yurt?
See how many you can have on private browsing too *Evil Kermit*
*future poop
I'm sure krillin is dead again so I'd wish his sorry ass back to life
I think getting high is stupid and annoying.
Looks great! Though I personally am not a fan of neck chokers.
I wanna kiss da belly
Nice try Osborne
And mmyyyyyyiiieee axe!
Okay? Thanks for your magnificent info.
Every monk was dickbutt drawing!!
Let's play a game
Idk bro, I don't wear thongs
"Sucked the life outta him huh" *both laugh*
From thumbnail I thought this was gonna be dog humping the leg
Illuminate bro. Hidden messages
It can clap!
I've seen this tattooed on someone
Thank you, idk why I got downvoted. It was just speculation.
Born without a father.
Emperor palpatine had a Sith Lord mentor from whom could manipulate metaclorians to creat life, said so in episode 3. Anakin was
Unnaturally and by doing so the Sith Lord would have made another Sith. Idk just speculating
Well he was created from metaclorians by a Sith Lord, one might think that say a "side effect" of that may cause his lover to die
Just curious. since Anakin was born from dark side powers, what if she died because the power needed a sacrifice of his lover so he'd turn
Fair nuff..
Did you just assume my gender?
REPTILIANS
What do you know about google if you're living in a yurt?
Fucks a yurt?
See how many you can have on private browsing too *Evil Kermit*
*future poop
I'm sure krillin is dead again so I'd wish his sorry ass back to life
I think getting high is stupid and annoying.
Looks great! Though I personally am not a fan of neck chokers.
I wanna kiss da belly
Nice try Osborne
Nice try Osborne
And mmyyyyyyiiieee axe!