forefootboot

4810 pts ยท August 9, 2016


99% of girls on internet

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 1

looks nice

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Triggered

10 years ago | Likes 6 Dislikes 2

OH MY GOD

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

talently!

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

His rivalry with Mack is hilarious

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Pretty sure the joker would rape her if he didn't love him self so much

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Well damn now I'm sad

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Lift with the legs Bey!

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

#7 if your kid had enough time to do that without you even noticing, then you need to look at your kid more often.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Notice the reverse pelvic arch before the hug.

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

So this is the visual representation from when my parents said they couldn't wait for school to start

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

This whole time... This whole time I thought it was sea anenomes

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

I love these, but i especially love this one because its a cat

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

you can't even stop me I'm all the way up

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

"Would you like gold, silver, or bronze?" "What's the difference?" "Depends who comes first"

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Guys, it's time you learned about Vivaldi. Lightweight and feature filled, yet uses all your favorite Chrome extensions.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Yeah, might make it more interesting to those who have no clue about the sport

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

That was just awesome. Thanks for the lol.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I get this is fun and all, but it really doesn't look like him that much.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I have friend that looks exactly the same as the guy on the left.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 2

I wish I had just one cat that was that cuddly. Mine runs away at the sight of humans and only pretends to be interested when it wants food.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

So. Damn. Adorable

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

That is the weirdest piece of cotton candy I've ever seen.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Same effect as drinking for me. But drunk me can be awesome and leave me treats like hot pockets, pizza rolls and chicken tacos.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0