927 pts ยท January 5, 2011
A Van Saar Archani-rig for Necromunda - a special brute they can hire
Daryl Braithwaite agrees - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnigc08J6FI
look at this incel
Dick is abundant and low value.
nah it's just henno and everyone enjoys owning him
i guess we finally know how babby was formed
From memory Aus dropped from 4 gun deaths per 100k people down to 2 or so since 1996 - America is flat at 10-11 for same period
I am 100% certain I could pull off the kid's triathlon.
love sledging consoles while using a ganondorf mouse pad - luv it
thanks grandpa
You are bafflingly dense, congrats
maybe something to do with that whole stolen from their homeland, enslaved, then oppressed constantly for hundreds of years thing
Please clap... please, clap.
#but #what #about #benghazi
Because most MRA want to fight feminism instead of the thing that's actually causing the problems they face (patriarchyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy)
lol if you don't see that men hold the majority of power, double lol if you don't see how this affects women
Sometimes words have more than one meaning. Huge I know.
fuckin' terfs, ugh
nah mate, capitalism is far closer to the thing that's to blame for all the issues faced by individuals
MRAs would get a lot more time from the average college self-proclaimed feminist is they also saw the patriarchy as the enemy.
Because calling it patriarchy is calling it what it is. Like how calling a shitload of birch and firs a forest is calling it what it is.
Not really that ambiguous - traditional gender roles and heteronormativity are pretty well defined aspects of it that can hurt men
But that's the point - the patriarchy hurts men too
But that's the point - The patriarchy hurts men too
Society might just be figuring that out, but feminists have been pointing out how these things harm men for aaaageeeessss.
Truly astounding, I can't hear a thing
I adore that they're so, so close to figuring it out - but so very far away.
Well they've also been systematically disadvantaged because of their ethnicity, so
Tomatoes become ketchup in an empire of fries.
If you told me that I'd tell you you were only half stupid. So, bully for you!
A Van Saar Archani-rig for Necromunda - a special brute they can hire
Daryl Braithwaite agrees - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnigc08J6FI
look at this incel
Dick is abundant and low value.
nah it's just henno and everyone enjoys owning him
i guess we finally know how babby was formed
From memory Aus dropped from 4 gun deaths per 100k people down to 2 or so since 1996 - America is flat at 10-11 for same period
I am 100% certain I could pull off the kid's triathlon.
love sledging consoles while using a ganondorf mouse pad - luv it
thanks grandpa
You are bafflingly dense, congrats
maybe something to do with that whole stolen from their homeland, enslaved, then oppressed constantly for hundreds of years thing
Please clap... please, clap.
#but #what #about #benghazi
Because most MRA want to fight feminism instead of the thing that's actually causing the problems they face (patriarchyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy)
lol if you don't see that men hold the majority of power, double lol if you don't see how this affects women
Sometimes words have more than one meaning. Huge I know.
fuckin' terfs, ugh
nah mate, capitalism is far closer to the thing that's to blame for all the issues faced by individuals
MRAs would get a lot more time from the average college self-proclaimed feminist is they also saw the patriarchy as the enemy.
Because calling it patriarchy is calling it what it is. Like how calling a shitload of birch and firs a forest is calling it what it is.
Not really that ambiguous - traditional gender roles and heteronormativity are pretty well defined aspects of it that can hurt men
But that's the point - the patriarchy hurts men too
But that's the point - The patriarchy hurts men too
Society might just be figuring that out, but feminists have been pointing out how these things harm men for aaaageeeessss.
Truly astounding, I can't hear a thing
I adore that they're so, so close to figuring it out - but so very far away.
Well they've also been systematically disadvantaged because of their ethnicity, so
Tomatoes become ketchup in an empire of fries.
If you told me that I'd tell you you were only half stupid. So, bully for you!