1632 pts ยท April 2, 2013
<redacted>
Does he have a sibling who was born in '85? That might be why.
Holy mother of dragons.
A playmate I had when I was a child asked me if I believed in dinosaurs. I thought that was absurd. The idea that there are adults who...aah
I mean, when is there not a skeleton inside me?
What a nice buy.
Open your eyes.
Read it as "How to snuggle booze."
I am not cool at all, and that's not what I'm saying. You know what I think is cool? Not being pretentious.
Weird habit for a "the person" to have.
>The Arctic Monkeys Are you sure you're a fan?
Trust me, it's gonna be worth it to start at the beginning. The visuals have been remade anyway.
Sniper.
+1 for Blink-182.
I don't think it's tattoo, I think it's one of these.
Next to Gina Carano, she's the second hottest female fighter that I know of.
Sounds like a good name for a metal band.
>Star War Gavin?
I know right. I don't mind either. It's not like people would think the bag is mine.
Immaculate comment.
Congratulations, you got the joke.
I hope someone posts a compilation of the best Javert and Kocoum posts.
Really? How old are you?
Grazie*
Attic you're right.
UNACCEPTABLE!
Baluts are duck eggs.
Alaskan "Mama"mute?
YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!
Does he have a sibling who was born in '85? That might be why.
Holy mother of dragons.
A playmate I had when I was a child asked me if I believed in dinosaurs. I thought that was absurd. The idea that there are adults who...aah
I mean, when is there not a skeleton inside me?
What a nice buy.
Open your eyes.
Read it as "How to snuggle booze."
I am not cool at all, and that's not what I'm saying. You know what I think is cool? Not being pretentious.
Weird habit for a "the person" to have.
>The Arctic Monkeys Are you sure you're a fan?
Trust me, it's gonna be worth it to start at the beginning. The visuals have been remade anyway.
Sniper.
+1 for Blink-182.
I don't think it's tattoo, I think it's one of these.
Next to Gina Carano, she's the second hottest female fighter that I know of.
Sounds like a good name for a metal band.
>Star War Gavin?
I know right. I don't mind either. It's not like people would think the bag is mine.
Immaculate comment.
Congratulations, you got the joke.
I hope someone posts a compilation of the best Javert and Kocoum posts.
Really? How old are you?
Grazie*
Attic you're right.
UNACCEPTABLE!
Baluts are duck eggs.
Alaskan "Mama"mute?
YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!