1064 pts ยท November 10, 2013
*turkey noises*
That is some mighty fine painting
Ask him to go to an AA meeting with you. Chances are he knows he has a problem and is scared. Definitely DO NOT tattle like he's a child
your own body. Just remember that there are some things we cannot control. It is not your fault and it does not make you less a woman(2/2)
Don't fee bad for wanting your own child. I imagine at this point it has less to do with a baby and more to do with feeling betrayed by(1/2)
This bear is oddly reminiscent of my husband
I want this to be the first line of a Stephen King book
Very Punny
Pugtato
Well that's what you get for not taking him for a ride you meany!
I know you're making a joke, but I still feel like you might be a serial killer
Not mad, surprised and disgusted
I actually really like this picture
Continue to make efforts to improve equal to the effort she put into helping you. If she is always saving you she will start hating you.
Prepare for the screaming
THERE IS NO BLUE PILL FOR LADIES
Wellbutrin made me cry and fly off the handle all the time. Even after 6 months. Almost lost my job. So I had to go back to the dulling ones
I was on board until #13
I did this when a girl I knew from high school committed suicide. I hoped there would be a reason why. There wasn't
Well, thanks. Now I'm attracted to Ron Stoppable
Check out promession. Way cooler than this
WARHAMSTERS yesssssssssss
What do these countries call people of Asian ancestry born in the country?
Your cat is an ewok
#2 my fetish. My husband and I are just looking for a cute sub girl to complete the pyramid....
Is there a straight man that does not love going down? Serious question as I have never come across one
Fuckers at Jared told us we couldn't engrave tungsten......
One thing about America though is if i don't like the laws in my state I have 49 other ones to choose from.
*turkey noises*
That is some mighty fine painting
Ask him to go to an AA meeting with you. Chances are he knows he has a problem and is scared. Definitely DO NOT tattle like he's a child
your own body. Just remember that there are some things we cannot control. It is not your fault and it does not make you less a woman(2/2)
Don't fee bad for wanting your own child. I imagine at this point it has less to do with a baby and more to do with feeling betrayed by(1/2)
This bear is oddly reminiscent of my husband
I want this to be the first line of a Stephen King book
Very Punny
Pugtato
Well that's what you get for not taking him for a ride you meany!
I know you're making a joke, but I still feel like you might be a serial killer
Not mad, surprised and disgusted
I actually really like this picture
Continue to make efforts to improve equal to the effort she put into helping you. If she is always saving you she will start hating you.
Prepare for the screaming
THERE IS NO BLUE PILL FOR LADIES
Wellbutrin made me cry and fly off the handle all the time. Even after 6 months. Almost lost my job. So I had to go back to the dulling ones
I was on board until #13
I did this when a girl I knew from high school committed suicide. I hoped there would be a reason why. There wasn't
Well, thanks. Now I'm attracted to Ron Stoppable
Check out promession. Way cooler than this
Check out promession. Way cooler than this
WARHAMSTERS yesssssssssss
What do these countries call people of Asian ancestry born in the country?
What do these countries call people of Asian ancestry born in the country?
Your cat is an ewok
#2 my fetish. My husband and I are just looking for a cute sub girl to complete the pyramid....
Is there a straight man that does not love going down? Serious question as I have never come across one
Fuckers at Jared told us we couldn't engrave tungsten......
One thing about America though is if i don't like the laws in my state I have 49 other ones to choose from.