3936 pts ยท January 14, 2016
Sauce https://youtu.be/jOCsyQ--Qks?si=UEsx49yHvT059Pr7
Smart boy!
You can't be serious! Blaming Republicans for this too?
Staged
Which one is Hunter?!
Link of full video please?
So much hypocrisy in one picture.
And vice-versa!
Seriously, I don't understand why requiring voter identification is a form of voter suppression?!
Garden Gourmet Market - Supermarket 5665 Broadway, Bronx, NY 10463
FOX News is correct, though!!!
Nice work pal.
Nice dogo
Source please?
"Accident"
You'll never believe him again if you didn't believe him the first time. I believe he is making the right choice.
Isn't that true for most (if not all) countries?!
Nice
We should do same thing to Jeff Bezos and Mitch McConnell!
Source? I need to see the rest!
Not an expert but someone messed up with window frames size!!!!
That's so sad. Take the pic down please!!!!
Sauce https://youtu.be/jOCsyQ--Qks?si=UEsx49yHvT059Pr7
Smart boy!
You can't be serious! Blaming Republicans for this too?
Staged
Which one is Hunter?!
Link of full video please?
So much hypocrisy in one picture.
And vice-versa!
Seriously, I don't understand why requiring voter identification is a form of voter suppression?!
Garden Gourmet Market - Supermarket 5665 Broadway, Bronx, NY 10463
FOX News is correct, though!!!
Nice work pal.
Nice dogo
Source please?
"Accident"
You'll never believe him again if you didn't believe him the first time. I believe he is making the right choice.
Isn't that true for most (if not all) countries?!
Nice
We should do same thing to Jeff Bezos and Mitch McConnell!
Source? I need to see the rest!
Not an expert but someone messed up with window frames size!!!!
That's so sad. Take the pic down please!!!!