74 pts ยท December 2, 2012
Why do people flip off the camera?
Black people, eh? It's all starting to make sense.
underaged b& gtfo
AVGN did it first!
I had thyroid cancer when I was a teen. Most people don't even know what a thyroid is. I didn't. September is Thyroid cancer awareness month
I read it all. It's likely you played a part in his downward spiral, but it was his choice in the end. You can't blame yourself for it.
It's time to nuke the second world.
Definitely captures that 'Eastern Bloc' aesthetic.
Only by self hating liberals, girls that are just "
Quid Quo Pro bribes? Man, I recon I might give a shit about this story if they'd done something when it mattered with Hillary.
u rite tho
Sure. Personally, I'd just wait until it was done.
Paranatural is a well produced comic that moves at a frustratingly slow pace from both a creative and narrative standpoint. Give it a pass.
In that case, I'd say so, too. Have you ever done any nude modeling?
Giant? Big, maybe. Hard to tell from your submitted stuff.
Y'know, if you squeeze those things together any harder, they're likely to pop.
Finally, a use for manlets.
He's bounced around the idea of imposing a tax on any money leaving the country to go to Mexico via wire transfers and stuff.
No Neon Genesis Evangelion? Bebop? Champloo? Madoka? Melancholy? Paranoia Agent? Jesus dude. Your taste is shit and so is your waifu.
in that they can mix to form new, complex feelings informed -by the situation-! That's really important! Context informs feelings!
This is objectively not true! The five characters are based on the research of Paul Ekman! The five base emotions are like primary colors1/2
Don't do the arm folding thing! Folding your arms is a physical indication that you're feeling defensive! It'll make you look uncomfortable!
I've lived in MD my whole life. Don't vote for O'Malley. As peachy as he may look on paper, that man will send us down the drain. pls
Trypophobia wasn't a thing for me at all until I read a very particular oneshot horror manga. My life changed that day.
Hel- Okay.
fruples Male 22 American Washington D.C. Area Whole Life. http://vocaroo.com/i/s0NQrXGiIpws
Sifted through the comments looking for this one. Bless you.
Did you just bald faced steal an article from Cracked?
Definitely happens.
Why do people flip off the camera?
Black people, eh? It's all starting to make sense.
underaged b& gtfo
underaged b& gtfo
AVGN did it first!
I had thyroid cancer when I was a teen. Most people don't even know what a thyroid is. I didn't. September is Thyroid cancer awareness month
I read it all. It's likely you played a part in his downward spiral, but it was his choice in the end. You can't blame yourself for it.
It's time to nuke the second world.
Definitely captures that 'Eastern Bloc' aesthetic.
Only by self hating liberals, girls that are just "
Quid Quo Pro bribes? Man, I recon I might give a shit about this story if they'd done something when it mattered with Hillary.
u rite tho
Sure. Personally, I'd just wait until it was done.
Paranatural is a well produced comic that moves at a frustratingly slow pace from both a creative and narrative standpoint. Give it a pass.
In that case, I'd say so, too. Have you ever done any nude modeling?
Giant? Big, maybe. Hard to tell from your submitted stuff.
Y'know, if you squeeze those things together any harder, they're likely to pop.
Finally, a use for manlets.
He's bounced around the idea of imposing a tax on any money leaving the country to go to Mexico via wire transfers and stuff.
No Neon Genesis Evangelion? Bebop? Champloo? Madoka? Melancholy? Paranoia Agent? Jesus dude. Your taste is shit and so is your waifu.
in that they can mix to form new, complex feelings informed -by the situation-! That's really important! Context informs feelings!
This is objectively not true! The five characters are based on the research of Paul Ekman! The five base emotions are like primary colors1/2
Don't do the arm folding thing! Folding your arms is a physical indication that you're feeling defensive! It'll make you look uncomfortable!
I've lived in MD my whole life. Don't vote for O'Malley. As peachy as he may look on paper, that man will send us down the drain. pls
Trypophobia wasn't a thing for me at all until I read a very particular oneshot horror manga. My life changed that day.
Hel- Okay.
fruples Male 22 American Washington D.C. Area Whole Life. http://vocaroo.com/i/s0NQrXGiIpws
Sifted through the comments looking for this one. Bless you.
Did you just bald faced steal an article from Cracked?
Definitely happens.