2857 pts ยท February 7, 2013
I am who/what I am. I am me. I am your sister. I am your brother. I am your neighbor. I am your friend. I am your daughter. I am your son. I am your mother and your father. You are me and I am you.
yes?
I like you. +1
@kylecorn 2013. Never 4get
ghi ghi ghi ghi ghi
Favorited! <3
U WUT M8?
you. fucker. +1
Most of what I do is lurk and give upvotes D:
bow chika bow wow
I sat on the roof and kicked off the moss
LIKE NOTHIN ELSE
exactly the reason why to put it like that, so you WANT to watch them :3
Thank you for your post OP!
all riiiiight!
she probably already does
OMG I LOVE IMGUR SO MUCH, YOU FIND THIS TYPE OF JEWEL IN A LOT OF COMMENTS
ha!
you want spoilers? because this is how you get spoilers...
shhh shhh, just click next...
Thank you, el gordo
got goosebumps!
s/he said suck 5 trillion dicks not give a full intense bj until they cum... damn son..
HA! you're awesome, i like the way you think
Could it be..... R'HLLOR????
They asked him in an interview how he felt about his superbowl commercial, then realized the commercial had Laurence Fishburne in it.
Thank you OP, you brought me to tears :')
certainly a very unpopular opinion :3
Me too! I'll get the popcorn!
oh...my...god
yes?
I like you. +1
@kylecorn 2013. Never 4get
ghi ghi ghi ghi ghi
Favorited! <3
U WUT M8?
you. fucker. +1
Most of what I do is lurk and give upvotes D:
bow chika bow wow
I sat on the roof and kicked off the moss
LIKE NOTHIN ELSE
exactly the reason why to put it like that, so you WANT to watch them :3
Thank you for your post OP!
all riiiiight!
she probably already does
OMG I LOVE IMGUR SO MUCH, YOU FIND THIS TYPE OF JEWEL IN A LOT OF COMMENTS
ha!
you want spoilers? because this is how you get spoilers...
shhh shhh, just click next...
Thank you, el gordo
got goosebumps!
s/he said suck 5 trillion dicks not give a full intense bj until they cum... damn son..
HA! you're awesome, i like the way you think
Could it be..... R'HLLOR????
They asked him in an interview how he felt about his superbowl commercial, then realized the commercial had Laurence Fishburne in it.
Thank you OP, you brought me to tears :')
certainly a very unpopular opinion :3
Me too! I'll get the popcorn!
oh...my...god