269 pts ยท March 15, 2016
I'm sophie I have the hots for bots and I love everything space. [finger guns] I'm a self taught artist with a sense of humor. See you space cowboy..
i love you
+1 for the little doggy tapdance of impatience
be vewy vewy quiet, im murdering wabbits
Very relaxing.. but for the love of god can someone PLEASE make that fan go faster
you've blown my cover
sugar, spice, and the angst of 27 teenagers from tumblr
Saw half of the cast of Golden Girls, someone's a fan
Someone photoshop the left eye to look a little more normal
Someone help this kitty get the raisin out of his nose
Eeyore FINALLY seems to be on meds for depression. Proud of him.
I didn't make the photo, go tell the National Aeronautics and Space Administration to shove it up their NASA
Sinning has never looked cuter
This, this is the kind of post I was looking for when I signed up
I'd be happy too if I was rockin' a stache like his
Accurate representation of what it's like to be baptized when you are the embodiment of satan
"WithouT IMMIGRANTS TRUMP would HAVE /N/O WIVES"
Reason 42 i'll always be a vegan.
It worries me that this looks like Mike Nelson and Kenny G had a child
Someone give this pupper a bone, he's trying his best
The homeless looking people in the background makes this waaay more realistic
At first I thought his name was Denis and I laughed for a good minute before realizing I can't read backwards
This chick is nice! Can I have her #?
I can't believe this dog was blind, beautiful photo of his first time seeing:)
i love you
+1 for the little doggy tapdance of impatience
be vewy vewy quiet, im murdering wabbits
Very relaxing.. but for the love of god can someone PLEASE make that fan go faster
you've blown my cover
sugar, spice, and the angst of 27 teenagers from tumblr
Saw half of the cast of Golden Girls, someone's a fan
Someone photoshop the left eye to look a little more normal
Someone help this kitty get the raisin out of his nose
Eeyore FINALLY seems to be on meds for depression. Proud of him.
I didn't make the photo, go tell the National Aeronautics and Space Administration to shove it up their NASA
Sinning has never looked cuter
This, this is the kind of post I was looking for when I signed up
I'd be happy too if I was rockin' a stache like his
Accurate representation of what it's like to be baptized when you are the embodiment of satan
"WithouT IMMIGRANTS TRUMP would HAVE /N/O WIVES"
Reason 42 i'll always be a vegan.
It worries me that this looks like Mike Nelson and Kenny G had a child
Someone give this pupper a bone, he's trying his best
The homeless looking people in the background makes this waaay more realistic
At first I thought his name was Denis and I laughed for a good minute before realizing I can't read backwards
This chick is nice! Can I have her #?
I can't believe this dog was blind, beautiful photo of his first time seeing:)