12828 pts ยท October 15, 2013
I SAY THINGS ON THE INTERNET AND MOST TIMES PEOPLE LIKE THEM AND SOMETIMES PEOPLE DON'T AND THAT'S OKAY
this looks absurdly intricate
WAKE UP, SHEEPLE
He cares.
Cornwall, checking in.
ISLANDERS UNITE (after the thaw. seriously, lets go to the dublin or something)
This looks like the lamest party of all time.
This is now very high on my "TO DO BUT PROBABLY WON'T" list.
BABAGANOOSH
"utorrent is not a service to be trusted" this is funny to me for some reason
Kanye's a genius. Hate all you want.
fam
"phone cases" yeah okay
One more year until they can drive!
hey i know you
Very fair. Don't be afraid to look for a DL with subs. Helps immensely on a first time viewing, especially if you're from outside of UK. :)
MATE
Finally, some love for Starred Up!!
I feel like shooting vitamins would do more harm than good.
Keep doing you, girl!
1990 Pepsi tho.
Don't they all?
*constanza voice* I look through every one - EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. - EVERY TIME, and do I ever use one? Ain? Nah! Never!
can we trade bods bro
and I always need more Kaya Scodelario.
imgur needs more Skins
im jelly in every sense of the word, my friendo
And the before: http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2014/04/taylorlautnerunderwear001.jpg
keeping Stone Cold waiting forever goddamn he ain't got time for the likes of this
I prefer Bob's Burgers, thanks though!
This is the new year now. 2015 is not happening. King Bob's rule.
this looks absurdly intricate
WAKE UP, SHEEPLE
He cares.
Cornwall, checking in.
ISLANDERS UNITE (after the thaw. seriously, lets go to the dublin or something)
This looks like the lamest party of all time.
This is now very high on my "TO DO BUT PROBABLY WON'T" list.
BABAGANOOSH
"utorrent is not a service to be trusted" this is funny to me for some reason
Kanye's a genius. Hate all you want.
fam
"phone cases" yeah okay
One more year until they can drive!
hey i know you
Very fair. Don't be afraid to look for a DL with subs. Helps immensely on a first time viewing, especially if you're from outside of UK. :)
MATE
Finally, some love for Starred Up!!
I feel like shooting vitamins would do more harm than good.
Keep doing you, girl!
1990 Pepsi tho.
Don't they all?
*constanza voice* I look through every one - EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. - EVERY TIME, and do I ever use one? Ain? Nah! Never!
can we trade bods bro
and I always need more Kaya Scodelario.
imgur needs more Skins
im jelly in every sense of the word, my friendo
And the before: http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2014/04/taylorlautnerunderwear001.jpg
keeping Stone Cold waiting forever goddamn he ain't got time for the likes of this
I prefer Bob's Burgers, thanks though!
This is the new year now. 2015 is not happening. King Bob's rule.