6945 pts ยท February 18, 2012
No
Referring to wearing a gas mask
That's not what they're pointing out
Lmao are you browsing on random? That is a 4yr old comment
Get trade paperbacks
I thought they announced they weren't making anymore Wolf Among Us. Did that change?
Technically, yea. I think it was unintentional though.
Because the letter was addressed as Mrs. Her Husband instead of to her like a normal person
Isn't galbi beef on a leaf? That looks like bulgogi to me
Like Ernest Hemingway
No, it's a game. You take turns punching each other in the body. Not someone keeps punching you nonstop until you've had enough
Body punches until someone gives
Mr. Wolf?
Buzzfeed ripoff I think
Improve yourself or lower your standards.
Monday fall apart Tuesday Wednesday break my heart Thursday doesn't even start Friday I'm in love
No Cloud Control?
Fixing to
Airman stripes
My favorite is the weird blue and white looking bird thing right next to the Manufaktura or the see through lady right by Off P Street
That thang is juicy
Wolf?
Classic schmosby
Depending on IVs/EVs
The AssMan is in town!
What you should have said was "Sammy Gayvis Jr"
She'll be screaming her own last name?
Adventureland
That's gold, Jerry, gold!
No joke, I did the same thing in 5th grade! I loved reading but couldn't afford the books. :(
You son of a bitch.
Referring to wearing a gas mask
That's not what they're pointing out
Lmao are you browsing on random? That is a 4yr old comment
Get trade paperbacks
I thought they announced they weren't making anymore Wolf Among Us. Did that change?
Technically, yea. I think it was unintentional though.
Because the letter was addressed as Mrs. Her Husband instead of to her like a normal person
Isn't galbi beef on a leaf? That looks like bulgogi to me
Like Ernest Hemingway
No, it's a game. You take turns punching each other in the body. Not someone keeps punching you nonstop until you've had enough
Body punches until someone gives
Mr. Wolf?
Buzzfeed ripoff I think
Improve yourself or lower your standards.
Monday fall apart Tuesday Wednesday break my heart Thursday doesn't even start Friday I'm in love
No Cloud Control?
Fixing to
Airman stripes
My favorite is the weird blue and white looking bird thing right next to the Manufaktura or the see through lady right by Off P Street
That thang is juicy
Wolf?
Classic schmosby
Depending on IVs/EVs
The AssMan is in town!
What you should have said was "Sammy Gayvis Jr"
She'll be screaming her own last name?
Adventureland
That's gold, Jerry, gold!
No joke, I did the same thing in 5th grade! I loved reading but couldn't afford the books. :(
You son of a bitch.