568 pts ยท September 10, 2014
God I miss firefly
Man I wish my bird was that dirty......... Wish I had a bird
Sad horse cookie
Im sure I shagged that last weekend
I actually expected the French to drop a nuke on them
Ffs what did you drop a malteser
A six
Downvote for hideous crop
And thus the gateway to hell was opened ....thanks OP
Meet damn you meet
Why is his neck on fire?
But why do you have a picture of liam neeson?
Yes he did
Son of a bitch I can't sleep now
Congrats to the man and all involved.. Wait does this mean I can get a full head of hair again
Up voted to show that people are kind and the OP is awesome
Good morning, good afternoon, good evening and good night
Ffs people get it right its farts in the wind
Why when I look at this pic I can smell poo..oh yeah that's why I shat myself
Of course your happy next its Wednes day
I'm pretty sure that's miss pheobe cates
So its not tiger blood he has but monkey blood
I think I can beat him at a game as long as he breaks
Either your very young and inexperienced thick or fooling yourself either that or he was a criminal mastermind
Trust me deep down at the back of their head they know something isn't right but choose to live that high for as long as they can
Bullshite either she's thick or she turned a blind eye
That's a great arse
If we had avatars mine would be the forever alone one
Calvin and Hobbes has some deep shit in it enough to make a grown man think and cry
The perfect name for that dog is 'oy' (but only if you love the dark tower)
God I miss firefly
Man I wish my bird was that dirty......... Wish I had a bird
Sad horse cookie
Im sure I shagged that last weekend
I actually expected the French to drop a nuke on them
Ffs what did you drop a malteser
A six
Downvote for hideous crop
And thus the gateway to hell was opened ....thanks OP
Meet damn you meet
Why is his neck on fire?
But why do you have a picture of liam neeson?
Yes he did
Son of a bitch I can't sleep now
Congrats to the man and all involved.. Wait does this mean I can get a full head of hair again
Up voted to show that people are kind and the OP is awesome
Good morning, good afternoon, good evening and good night
Ffs people get it right its farts in the wind
Why when I look at this pic I can smell poo..oh yeah that's why I shat myself
Of course your happy next its Wednes day
I'm pretty sure that's miss pheobe cates
So its not tiger blood he has but monkey blood
I think I can beat him at a game as long as he breaks
Either your very young and inexperienced thick or fooling yourself either that or he was a criminal mastermind
Trust me deep down at the back of their head they know something isn't right but choose to live that high for as long as they can
Bullshite either she's thick or she turned a blind eye
That's a great arse
If we had avatars mine would be the forever alone one
Calvin and Hobbes has some deep shit in it enough to make a grown man think and cry
The perfect name for that dog is 'oy' (but only if you love the dark tower)