14795 pts ยท January 2, 2012
I wish I knew what to write here...
Am I crazy, or... are those two of the Turtleneck and Blazer guys?
Ben is a very genuinely nice person. Sammy too
Just FYI, Lady Thor is hot
I got a compliment last week at work, unprompted. One of my kids is very generous with unsolicited compliments, so I get a lot from him too
https://tonedeaf.thebrag.com/danzig-chucks-tantrum-at-texas-festival/
I just want an electric Tacoma
I have never seen this before. What an outstanding day. Thank you.
They're all good dogs, Bront
Do you think she knows that Imgur celebrates her every Wednesday?
I got back into college at 32 and graduated at 35. I switched majors 4 times in that span! You can do it, OP. It's OK to take a while!
But who plays Bobby in this?
shit. I have astigmatism
Live at El Mocambo is one of my all time favorites
Thunder Force
Thank you, I edited it. Hopefully that worked
Fithen produced funny tee shirts under her You Look Like A Man line, I assumed it was one of those. She's def not a QAnon follower!
it's working for me. Sorry, I don't know what to do
It's not a QAnon shirt, it's a parody shirt.
It's from Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!
I am still so sad he's gone, he was a good dude and a good friend. I hope that you can always remember your friend like I remember mine.
I started a new job back in June. I got word from the dept that I left that one of my coworkers that I'd worked with for 4+ yrs had died. 1/
Sorry to hear about your friend.
Hey @deafkitten I'm having some rough times myself, and I got some sensible chuckles from this dump. So thank you. Hope you're well
One thing that helped me through food poisoning was eating ice instead of drinking water.
Trio of Doom FTW
and he would have attended outpatient therapy and probably worked some community service hours as well.
jail. He would have reported to probation once a week and appeared in court once a week to keep judge apprised of his progress /2
It's more punitive than that. If he would have submitted a positive drug test, he would have had immediate sanctions, like a weekend in /1
I think this guy might actually have the smoothest brain
Am I crazy, or... are those two of the Turtleneck and Blazer guys?
Ben is a very genuinely nice person. Sammy too
Just FYI, Lady Thor is hot
I got a compliment last week at work, unprompted. One of my kids is very generous with unsolicited compliments, so I get a lot from him too
https://tonedeaf.thebrag.com/danzig-chucks-tantrum-at-texas-festival/
I just want an electric Tacoma
I have never seen this before. What an outstanding day. Thank you.
They're all good dogs, Bront
Do you think she knows that Imgur celebrates her every Wednesday?
I got back into college at 32 and graduated at 35. I switched majors 4 times in that span! You can do it, OP. It's OK to take a while!
But who plays Bobby in this?
shit. I have astigmatism
Live at El Mocambo is one of my all time favorites
Thunder Force
Thank you, I edited it. Hopefully that worked
Fithen produced funny tee shirts under her You Look Like A Man line, I assumed it was one of those. She's def not a QAnon follower!
it's working for me. Sorry, I don't know what to do
It's not a QAnon shirt, it's a parody shirt.
It's from Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!
I am still so sad he's gone, he was a good dude and a good friend. I hope that you can always remember your friend like I remember mine.
I started a new job back in June. I got word from the dept that I left that one of my coworkers that I'd worked with for 4+ yrs had died. 1/
Sorry to hear about your friend.
Hey @deafkitten I'm having some rough times myself, and I got some sensible chuckles from this dump. So thank you. Hope you're well
One thing that helped me through food poisoning was eating ice instead of drinking water.
Trio of Doom FTW
and he would have attended outpatient therapy and probably worked some community service hours as well.
jail. He would have reported to probation once a week and appeared in court once a week to keep judge apprised of his progress /2
It's more punitive than that. If he would have submitted a positive drug test, he would have had immediate sanctions, like a weekend in /1
I think this guy might actually have the smoothest brain