7836 pts ยท December 8, 2015
Ducks fly together
Nice
These lutes are saltish
What am I looking at here
poopy post
Spoiler alert: it was OP's snowplow
OP got mad skills
adnate donnard anatomy
I wish I had never seen this
Plot twist: it was OP's sweater
Dogs amirite
There are some things that you can't unsee
Amen
CAN YOU DIG IT?
This doggo... this doggo
Poop
Ok...
Plot twist: it wasn't the OP
Pack it up
Wait a sec
Insert an incased pun here
High five!
What the what?
High five a million angels
Chin up OP
Spoiler alert
warmish persians
Ducks fly together
Nice
These lutes are saltish
What am I looking at here
poopy post
Spoiler alert: it was OP's snowplow
OP got mad skills
adnate donnard anatomy
I wish I had never seen this
Plot twist: it was OP's sweater
Dogs amirite
There are some things that you can't unsee
Amen
CAN YOU DIG IT?
This doggo... this doggo
Poop
Ok...
Plot twist: it wasn't the OP
Pack it up
Wait a sec
Insert an incased pun here
High five!
What the what?
CAN YOU DIG IT?
Nice
High five a million angels
Ok...
Chin up OP
Spoiler alert
warmish persians