103 pts ยท April 10, 2013
is that a puddie?
DONT FEED AFTER MIDNIGHT
anyone EVER visit onlylolgifs.net?
funniest version of this meme yet
this is a shameless karma grab
-1 for buttholes
bet she rides like a dream. bravo to you.
lol, I'm just fuckin witcha..good on you for submitting!
TL;DR
thats gold
LOL
breathing so hard
rediculous.
is this your awesome bike OP?
that seat is also gangster. And the yellow is top notch.
+1 for a mutual respect of vintage bicycles
fuckin "something about us"...I love that song.
confession bear....is getting worn out.
so is this thing conscious?
See, this gif right here is perfectly on beat. Makes it easier to enjoy the bird's dance.
She lived in my neighborhood and babysat me when I was younger
birthday cake is alpha as fuck
+1 for random piece of wood
maybe...maybe this will be funnier as a repost.
cocaine is a helluva drug
is that a puddie?
DONT FEED AFTER MIDNIGHT
anyone EVER visit onlylolgifs.net?
funniest version of this meme yet
this is a shameless karma grab
-1 for buttholes
bet she rides like a dream. bravo to you.
lol, I'm just fuckin witcha..good on you for submitting!
TL;DR
thats gold
LOL
breathing so hard
rediculous.
is this your awesome bike OP?
that seat is also gangster. And the yellow is top notch.
+1 for a mutual respect of vintage bicycles
fuckin "something about us"...I love that song.
confession bear....is getting worn out.
so is this thing conscious?
See, this gif right here is perfectly on beat. Makes it easier to enjoy the bird's dance.
She lived in my neighborhood and babysat me when I was younger
birthday cake is alpha as fuck
+1 for random piece of wood
maybe...maybe this will be funnier as a repost.
cocaine is a helluva drug