366 pts ยท July 4, 2014
The owner said that Sarah asked him for a guest spot. That's not a perception issue, that's lying. She knew she wasn't booked
Has the artist ever seen a neck in person?
Is sharpie some sort of Aussie slang? Cause where i'm from those are a brand of markers.
I dont think consumers would go for that. They'll just remain underground because being legit is to inconvenient.
Shout out to the Slow Mo Guys
The soldier delivering his speech in front of a picture of the statue of liberty has me wondering: is it all staged?
Voice over should have taken him less then a week to record. It would be more hassle to cancel a contract.
He ruined a perfectly good mustache!
The fact that there was no Freddie Mercury in this fight is disgraceful.
Well that's how the justice system is suppose to work. Not that its been living up to that.
Not normally, but there was a lady that made yoghurt from her vagina cultures.
2/2 then the rest. That doesn't exclude it from the conversation.
In terms of timespan Judaism has been around for longer. In terms of scale any list of ideas is going to have an idea with more followers1/2
I think that's only megablocks.
I am too invested in Salamander & Brookfield's story for this to just end like that.
I wasn't aware they were alive.
Is it any less of an idea then the other religions on the chart?
Also for continuity reasons. They don't film scenes in order & the actors can't be color sifting all over the episode.
http://www.elizabethskadden.com/files/therewillcomesoftrainsbradbury.pdf
So the fact people rioted after the fact justifies killing unarmed teenagers?
I like how she is clearly in pain from it, but all the guys are just happy they scored.
Well he's got wood...
What, with the Tinman?
Now I understand.
Well this has only raised more questions then answers.
Maybe he immediately fed him after.
I wouldn't say they need it so much as they now that they'll be judged for what others of their race do. It's trust upon them.
What did you type into google to find this? "Steve Harvey holding baby Steve Harvey"?
Actually saw one for sale at a local pet store.
The owner said that Sarah asked him for a guest spot. That's not a perception issue, that's lying. She knew she wasn't booked
Has the artist ever seen a neck in person?
Is sharpie some sort of Aussie slang? Cause where i'm from those are a brand of markers.
I dont think consumers would go for that. They'll just remain underground because being legit is to inconvenient.
Shout out to the Slow Mo Guys
The soldier delivering his speech in front of a picture of the statue of liberty has me wondering: is it all staged?
Voice over should have taken him less then a week to record. It would be more hassle to cancel a contract.
He ruined a perfectly good mustache!
The fact that there was no Freddie Mercury in this fight is disgraceful.
Well that's how the justice system is suppose to work. Not that its been living up to that.
Not normally, but there was a lady that made yoghurt from her vagina cultures.
2/2 then the rest. That doesn't exclude it from the conversation.
In terms of timespan Judaism has been around for longer. In terms of scale any list of ideas is going to have an idea with more followers1/2
I think that's only megablocks.
I am too invested in Salamander & Brookfield's story for this to just end like that.
I wasn't aware they were alive.
Is it any less of an idea then the other religions on the chart?
Also for continuity reasons. They don't film scenes in order & the actors can't be color sifting all over the episode.
http://www.elizabethskadden.com/files/therewillcomesoftrainsbradbury.pdf
So the fact people rioted after the fact justifies killing unarmed teenagers?
I like how she is clearly in pain from it, but all the guys are just happy they scored.
Well he's got wood...
What, with the Tinman?
Now I understand.
Well this has only raised more questions then answers.
Maybe he immediately fed him after.
I wouldn't say they need it so much as they now that they'll be judged for what others of their race do. It's trust upon them.
What did you type into google to find this? "Steve Harvey holding baby Steve Harvey"?
Actually saw one for sale at a local pet store.