740 pts · July 21, 2015
Mandan, ND
Noted
You do you ???? ♂️
Or I did no cropping at all ♂️
Kinda looks like a night walker tbh
Oops inform them about it not ask
Ask a Democrat/liberal/snowflake, that there’s a difference between legal immigration and illegal immigration. One is good and one is bad.
People just don’t get it you earned my upvote good sir/ma’am
Democrats*
We are all in this together, right?? Who’s with me pooping right now trying to get that last turtle head that’s peeking.
Little did we know that very spider killed 17 people prior to this video...
What studies? Give me sources from professors. From my experiences, I grew up not being a rebel, and obeyed my parents.
But it’s discipline not abuse.
I think there’s a big difference in actually hitting and disciplining
Lol Minnesota ???? we use 48in of blow insulation in our attic, North Dakota style
And that’s why you go to trade school/technical college guaranteed a job 99.9% of the time.
#solopcgamesv2
LThat's
Minot? We got ourselves a North Dakota friendly.
Okay Robert California.
That's childish of you, don't you think?.
If he's not worth it does not mean you should disrespect him. Respect is earned over time, someday kids will understand.
You know I feel the same way, some people just lack respect, it's a real shame they treat President Trump this way.
Dads be like
Fam where was this taken? I'm from Mandan, storms are the best in ND
North is better.
#teamzombie
North Dakota is better....... just saying
Noted
You do you ???? ♂️
Or I did no cropping at all ♂️
Kinda looks like a night walker tbh
Oops inform them about it not ask
Ask a Democrat/liberal/snowflake, that there’s a difference between legal immigration and illegal immigration. One is good and one is bad.
People just don’t get it you earned my upvote good sir/ma’am
Democrats*
We are all in this together, right?? Who’s with me pooping right now trying to get that last turtle head that’s peeking.
Little did we know that very spider killed 17 people prior to this video...
What studies? Give me sources from professors. From my experiences, I grew up not being a rebel, and obeyed my parents.
But it’s discipline not abuse.
I think there’s a big difference in actually hitting and disciplining
Lol Minnesota ???? we use 48in of blow insulation in our attic, North Dakota style
And that’s why you go to trade school/technical college guaranteed a job 99.9% of the time.
#solopcgamesv2
LThat's
Minot? We got ourselves a North Dakota friendly.
Okay Robert California.
That's childish of you, don't you think?.
If he's not worth it does not mean you should disrespect him. Respect is earned over time, someday kids will understand.
You know I feel the same way, some people just lack respect, it's a real shame they treat President Trump this way.
Dads be like
Fam where was this taken? I'm from Mandan, storms are the best in ND
North is better.
#teamzombie
#teamzombie
North Dakota is better....... just saying