42 pts · May 18, 2014
I recently applied for a provisional license and there was an opt-out of organ donation, so I assume that transfers when you get a full one
I read 13 as 'Drive around Blindfolded'
I had a day out with friends and our train home was delayed for a good 40 mins, and we could see it 100 meters from the platform
Former Fort Worthian here! Spent 5 years living there before I moved back to the UK
Oh god I'm supposed to be donating for the first time in 2 weeks and I go and read this D:
Went in some of the C-130's at RIAT this year, and they were pretty large, got close to the A-400M, that was BIG, so this must be MASSIVE
Sometimes I struggle to get 3 DOWN. I switched to BT at the end of June hoping 2 get fiber but I've been having so many problems it pains me
Hey Prestonian, Lytham St Annsier (Is that how you would say it) here
Just checked the link and the 'I' seems to need to be capitalized. I'm still not sure what is going on
It appears to be sealed, but its got the packaging like it was bought as a single one from a shop not part of a multipack
Oh and the Youtube link doesn't work, it says the video is unavailable
I have a wheel and I still crash. In MP I ended up getting into £170,000 of debt because I crashed into people and they crashed into me :(
Shit I just realized my grandmother loved going to the Gambia a lot when I was younger 0.o
Good Karma goes a long way
I've always had a bit of a fear of dogs but this makes me want to get a Beagle
I swear something like this happened a few years ago as I'm sat 300 meters from the crematorium I'd still make an attempt to show up though
For some reason I read that as you only having one overly large comedy breast implanted
I recently applied for a provisional license and there was an opt-out of organ donation, so I assume that transfers when you get a full one
I read 13 as 'Drive around Blindfolded'
I had a day out with friends and our train home was delayed for a good 40 mins, and we could see it 100 meters from the platform
Former Fort Worthian here! Spent 5 years living there before I moved back to the UK
Oh god I'm supposed to be donating for the first time in 2 weeks and I go and read this D:
Went in some of the C-130's at RIAT this year, and they were pretty large, got close to the A-400M, that was BIG, so this must be MASSIVE
Sometimes I struggle to get 3 DOWN. I switched to BT at the end of June hoping 2 get fiber but I've been having so many problems it pains me
Hey Prestonian, Lytham St Annsier (Is that how you would say it) here
Just checked the link and the 'I' seems to need to be capitalized. I'm still not sure what is going on
It appears to be sealed, but its got the packaging like it was bought as a single one from a shop not part of a multipack
Oh and the Youtube link doesn't work, it says the video is unavailable
I have a wheel and I still crash. In MP I ended up getting into £170,000 of debt because I crashed into people and they crashed into me :(
Shit I just realized my grandmother loved going to the Gambia a lot when I was younger 0.o
Good Karma goes a long way
I've always had a bit of a fear of dogs but this makes me want to get a Beagle
I swear something like this happened a few years ago as I'm sat 300 meters from the crematorium I'd still make an attempt to show up though
For some reason I read that as you only having one overly large comedy breast implanted