258 pts ยท April 6, 2018
I heard Werner Herzog's voice in my mind when I read this.
The cops have to give a shit. The cops here don't, no matter how many times I called them about my neighbor's dog barking for hours.
Bend, OR
Same.
Upvote for "resting murder face"
OK, this got a chuckle. Thanks!
How deep is the water in that marina?
Look for local volunteer/charity groups to help with the animals.
And what will happen to them when you are both in the hospital? Or dead?
To the people downvoting this, what is your reason? Other than 'harsh language'.
If your religion says you shouldn't be vaccinated, it should also tell you not to go to the hospital either.
Dresden Files?
I will never have business with this despicable bank again. Fuck 'em..
Tom Cruise as Jack Reacher? THAT is bad casting.
Hey, Chuck? What if the power is out? What then, Chuck?
Burrito Olympian
Nice work, OP! Uh,...sorry to hear about your inbox.
Is that Anna Kendrick?
I see what you did there, you glorious bastard.
Why is there only ONE goddamn bridge?
Expensive because the provider office doesn't need to go thru the hassle of getting paid by the insurance company. BTW, they suck.
The doctor's office gets all of those numbers for deductible and coinsurance from the insurance company. Cash price is always less >>
Loved the picture of your balls!
I appreciate the sensible footwear.
Bless you, MISTERFIST.
War criminal? How so? Not arguing or denying, just what to know for what reason?
What if the cancer kid is acting like a piece of shit?
I like that it specified "anatomically human" and "behaviorally human"
"I make way more in tips than that, bro!" Really? Raking in those high dollars on Tuesday nights? On shit shifts? Neat!
I heard Werner Herzog's voice in my mind when I read this.
The cops have to give a shit. The cops here don't, no matter how many times I called them about my neighbor's dog barking for hours.
Bend, OR
Same.
Upvote for "resting murder face"
OK, this got a chuckle. Thanks!
How deep is the water in that marina?
Look for local volunteer/charity groups to help with the animals.
And what will happen to them when you are both in the hospital? Or dead?
To the people downvoting this, what is your reason? Other than 'harsh language'.
If your religion says you shouldn't be vaccinated, it should also tell you not to go to the hospital either.
Dresden Files?
I will never have business with this despicable bank again. Fuck 'em..
Tom Cruise as Jack Reacher? THAT is bad casting.
Hey, Chuck? What if the power is out? What then, Chuck?
Burrito Olympian
Nice work, OP! Uh,...sorry to hear about your inbox.
Is that Anna Kendrick?
I see what you did there, you glorious bastard.
Why is there only ONE goddamn bridge?
Expensive because the provider office doesn't need to go thru the hassle of getting paid by the insurance company. BTW, they suck.
The doctor's office gets all of those numbers for deductible and coinsurance from the insurance company. Cash price is always less >>
Loved the picture of your balls!
I appreciate the sensible footwear.
Bless you, MISTERFIST.
War criminal? How so? Not arguing or denying, just what to know for what reason?
What if the cancer kid is acting like a piece of shit?
I like that it specified "anatomically human" and "behaviorally human"
"I make way more in tips than that, bro!" Really? Raking in those high dollars on Tuesday nights? On shit shifts? Neat!