341 pts ยท November 19, 2012
your girlfriend should be on the list..
you must be fun at parties..
Read the word from the title of the piled books: Never GOING TO Give YOU UP Never going TO LET YOU DOWN. - i dunno what that mean
Indonesian!
indonesian rugger here.. love this rare occasion when rugby on imgur...
support your local hooker! play rugby!!
kinda lost the ball? TMO gives it a try?
*slow clap*
this is awkward but i prefer the camera to focus on your background..
listen here you....
Thanks! first time I share my feeling on imgur and got an actual response. felt great!
brother called from rehab to ask me bury his hidden syringe. mom caught me and cried thought I was doing it too.
daenerys?
AWESOME!!! my lego collection is nothing compare to you..
Adrain Chesser...
Adrain Chesser..
aunt may dont need spiderman! she needs captain obvious!
great.. now try rocks..
WOW! your beard can also freeze on the ice and also save you! get a beard!!
Theon Greyjoy's?
but its red and black... the photo above all the domino are orange?
BOD!!
and RUGBY!!
I kept thinking that this is jeoffrey talking to his mom.
now picture your mom.... [ruined everything]
I have been watching this for 10 minutes and hoping he could at least make a progress...
something something sarah jessica parker does not approve...
wow.. you play in the las vegas 7s?
your girlfriend should be on the list..
you must be fun at parties..
Read the word from the title of the piled books: Never GOING TO Give YOU UP Never going TO LET YOU DOWN. - i dunno what that mean
Indonesian!
indonesian rugger here.. love this rare occasion when rugby on imgur...
support your local hooker! play rugby!!
kinda lost the ball? TMO gives it a try?
*slow clap*
this is awkward but i prefer the camera to focus on your background..
listen here you....
Thanks! first time I share my feeling on imgur and got an actual response. felt great!
brother called from rehab to ask me bury his hidden syringe. mom caught me and cried thought I was doing it too.
daenerys?
AWESOME!!! my lego collection is nothing compare to you..
Adrain Chesser...
Adrain Chesser..
aunt may dont need spiderman! she needs captain obvious!
great.. now try rocks..
WOW! your beard can also freeze on the ice and also save you! get a beard!!
Theon Greyjoy's?
but its red and black... the photo above all the domino are orange?
BOD!!
and RUGBY!!
I kept thinking that this is jeoffrey talking to his mom.
now picture your mom.... [ruined everything]
I have been watching this for 10 minutes and hoping he could at least make a progress...
something something sarah jessica parker does not approve...
wow.. you play in the las vegas 7s?