1255 pts ยท April 22, 2012
I hope he has a good air filter!
I would ask about the cats first!
Not sure why either...
Bomb IRAQ
IM GOING DOWN
I would just throw down a dollar and walk out...
then, BEST TIME EVER!! ;)))
Is it really guess the song if the lyrics are right there?!
with numbers and letters! "675E SOSAYE"
Who just heard the "SEGA" sound?
LOOK HOW CHUBBY THAT ONE IS!!
I'll take mine medium rare
I can tell this is a house cat by the pupils not being perfectly round...
Its fun the first day or two, then it sucks big time!!!
stop apologizing for image quality already!!
You have trivial issues
OMG SHOES!
FB GOLD, needs to end...
The worst type of dates...
thats a man sandwhich
get the fuck out of where?
sounds like you need to go smoke a few bowls bro, relax. Take your mind off all the struggles of college... I feel for you bro.
Yeah, thats all you can do really!
aww cute, you think weed solves everything. So chill of you...
ha, knew that. Of course you go to college. Having fun spending money to smoke weed all day??
people are idiots?
yes, too scared to start shit in real life. You nailed it. Surprised you know what the real world is like, being high all the time...
gay as in insult? And I am pathetic. Go smoke that weed bro.. Open your mind up.
what the fuck are you talking about... teach the 3 year old to shake hands... even though the OP didnt say he rejected one or anything...
Because women can't be gay...
I hope he has a good air filter!
I would ask about the cats first!
Not sure why either...
Bomb IRAQ
IM GOING DOWN
I would just throw down a dollar and walk out...
then, BEST TIME EVER!! ;)))
Is it really guess the song if the lyrics are right there?!
with numbers and letters! "675E SOSAYE"
Who just heard the "SEGA" sound?
LOOK HOW CHUBBY THAT ONE IS!!
I'll take mine medium rare
I can tell this is a house cat by the pupils not being perfectly round...
Its fun the first day or two, then it sucks big time!!!
stop apologizing for image quality already!!
You have trivial issues
OMG SHOES!
FB GOLD, needs to end...
The worst type of dates...
thats a man sandwhich
get the fuck out of where?
sounds like you need to go smoke a few bowls bro, relax. Take your mind off all the struggles of college... I feel for you bro.
Yeah, thats all you can do really!
aww cute, you think weed solves everything. So chill of you...
ha, knew that. Of course you go to college. Having fun spending money to smoke weed all day??
people are idiots?
yes, too scared to start shit in real life. You nailed it. Surprised you know what the real world is like, being high all the time...
gay as in insult? And I am pathetic. Go smoke that weed bro.. Open your mind up.
what the fuck are you talking about... teach the 3 year old to shake hands... even though the OP didnt say he rejected one or anything...
Because women can't be gay...