23 pts ยท September 29, 2017
"Old man yells at Internet".
Darn it, I always do badly in these "How to determine if Replicant" questions.
As others have said, it's probably San Bernardino (Southern Califonia). It's a place that the saying "There's no there, there" was made for.
Bat Utility belts don't lie.
"My God, it's full of Cheese".
"No One Lives" (2012) sort-of has this plot.
He is Death.
You win.
I'm reminded of this episod of Just Shoot Me:
Is the basis for this bike a late 1970's Honda 400cc, Hawk?
Is it for sale? Asking for a rich and powerful friend.
I'm reminded of the opening scene of Housebound (2014), which if you haven't seen, you should:
"Old man yells at Internet".
Darn it, I always do badly in these "How to determine if Replicant" questions.
As others have said, it's probably San Bernardino (Southern Califonia). It's a place that the saying "There's no there, there" was made for.
Bat Utility belts don't lie.
"My God, it's full of Cheese".
"No One Lives" (2012) sort-of has this plot.
He is Death.
You win.
I'm reminded of this episod of Just Shoot Me:
I'm reminded of this episod of Just Shoot Me:
Is the basis for this bike a late 1970's Honda 400cc, Hawk?
Is it for sale? Asking for a rich and powerful friend.
I'm reminded of the opening scene of Housebound (2014), which if you haven't seen, you should: