-14 pts ยท December 13, 2016
I fucked in a park once
Cries
Hi! :)
Awwwww
I love it how people always assume that you're angry and/or living a shitty life when you decide to be a smart mouth on the internet.
He honestly did not...oh wait, shit.
You clearly suck at detecting sarcasm.
So cute!
Awww lil old guy ????
He's so adorable!
Wtf is wrong with you, fucking sicko? That is a child!
Epic.
Trannies and gender confused people have mental illness and should see a fucking shrink
He clearly is.
You sound so fucking stupid.
WHY TF WOULD YOU EAT A PENGUIN EGG??
I'm so tired of all this gender crap. People are so fucking stupid. Male and female, that's it!
She's fucking insane
Awww this is so sweet!
I thought they were stuffed animals
Awwww the old lil cutiepie puppers
Merry Christmas buddy!!!
Awww poor baby
WoW is life.
Well that just sucks
I fucked in a park once
Cries
Hi! :)
Awwwww
I love it how people always assume that you're angry and/or living a shitty life when you decide to be a smart mouth on the internet.
He honestly did not...oh wait, shit.
You clearly suck at detecting sarcasm.
So cute!
Awww lil old guy ????
He's so adorable!
Wtf is wrong with you, fucking sicko? That is a child!
Epic.
Trannies and gender confused people have mental illness and should see a fucking shrink
He clearly is.
You sound so fucking stupid.
WHY TF WOULD YOU EAT A PENGUIN EGG??
I'm so tired of all this gender crap. People are so fucking stupid. Male and female, that's it!
She's fucking insane
Awww this is so sweet!
I thought they were stuffed animals
Awwww the old lil cutiepie puppers
Merry Christmas buddy!!!
Awww poor baby
WoW is life.
Well that just sucks