665 pts ยท May 23, 2015
Well thats fair enough. They aren't for everyone
Ahh i have learnt something new today. Thank you
What is that in English
I was going to but as you can see i don't have the arms for that
Most of them are working progresses
Thanks
But i want to compare them
Why didn't you link the original songs
that sucks dude/dudette
yeah still shity weather
ehhh kinda
Masterton
Do not go to South Auckland . It is not a good place
I wonder if hell be in the new battlefield
New Zealand
http://giphy.com/gifs/idgaf-dont-care-harry-potter-6FH6Q0CMto2mk
Well thats fair enough. They aren't for everyone
Ahh i have learnt something new today. Thank you
What is that in English
I was going to but as you can see i don't have the arms for that
Most of them are working progresses
Thanks
But i want to compare them
Why didn't you link the original songs
that sucks dude/dudette
yeah still shity weather
ehhh kinda
Masterton
Do not go to South Auckland . It is not a good place
I wonder if hell be in the new battlefield
New Zealand
http://giphy.com/gifs/idgaf-dont-care-harry-potter-6FH6Q0CMto2mk