2243 pts ยท September 2, 2015
Wrong fandom, you are thinking of zootopia
He really isn't.
Wow you drank the koolaid deep eh? He says he did those things, but they are all lies. It's so sad that people are so easily tricked
He is not doing a good job. He has abandoned our leadership role on the global stage, and irreparably damaged several key institutions.
Quick correction, not sure where I got 11, it was far more than that. The point was he stole classified docs and gave them to wikileaks.
I don't expect a change in perspective from you, just wanted to make sure others seeing your post knew it was not in good faith.
If you want to say she should have been fired for breach of protocol maybe, but conflating a personal server with selling secrets is silly.
unclassified documents that there is no evidence were shared with anyone vs classified documents given to a declared hostile foreign agent.
No, Bradley Manning was given 35 years explicitly for handing 11 classified docs to a foreign agent. Conflating the two is dishonest.
Performers and portrayers
This would make sense of he gave an opinion, he gave a deflection. He is trying to equate the two, which is unhelpful. -1
It is actually increadibly complicated, but this discussion is going nowhere. Believe what you need to I suppose.
That is delightfully naive. I think we are done here, thanks.
Never argued he wasn't rich. You steal from enough people, leave enough lives ruined, you can be rich too (with a 100m head start)
This is an example. As you say, "we bith have access to google" there are 1,000s of sources like this one, laying out the numbers for you.
That is a con man, not a successful real estate investor. Now he is using those skills to scam America.
He gets loans and investors by being a great salesman, then takes huge salaries while the business fails. Declare bankruptcy, rinse, repeat
http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/15/investing/donald-trump-bankrupt-casino/
No sources backing this up. You "feel" like he makes investors money because it fits your desired narrative.
So there are no sources. Thank you, I was concerned my google was hiding them due to my politics. I have nothing further to discuss
An industry hat loses his investprs millions. When done as often as he has it is nothing more than white collar theft. He is a con man.
Every source I find has the narrative that he is very good at making personal profit from failing businesses. I am asking you to refute that
? Source that he has a better than average rate of success in real estate investments. Greater gains than losses at a business level.
Source? I have only heard the exact opposite of this, and can't find any primary sources saying he has better than average investments
For 500 billion dollars it better be
The military already gets over 500 billion, which is over half our taxes. Give me one good reason they need to take from education and parks
Raises in debt: 21 billion for wall, 52 billion for military. Lowering debt: 40 billion, from epa, health, parks, edu. Etc. 33 bil increase.
General incompetence, general dishonesty, and being a greedy prick. Generally.
Which is a fine point if every job gave you a gun and authority over your peers, but they don't. Cops have to be kept at a higher standard.
Wrong fandom, you are thinking of zootopia
He really isn't.
Wow you drank the koolaid deep eh? He says he did those things, but they are all lies. It's so sad that people are so easily tricked
He is not doing a good job. He has abandoned our leadership role on the global stage, and irreparably damaged several key institutions.
Quick correction, not sure where I got 11, it was far more than that. The point was he stole classified docs and gave them to wikileaks.
I don't expect a change in perspective from you, just wanted to make sure others seeing your post knew it was not in good faith.
If you want to say she should have been fired for breach of protocol maybe, but conflating a personal server with selling secrets is silly.
unclassified documents that there is no evidence were shared with anyone vs classified documents given to a declared hostile foreign agent.
No, Bradley Manning was given 35 years explicitly for handing 11 classified docs to a foreign agent. Conflating the two is dishonest.
Performers and portrayers
This would make sense of he gave an opinion, he gave a deflection. He is trying to equate the two, which is unhelpful. -1
It is actually increadibly complicated, but this discussion is going nowhere. Believe what you need to I suppose.
That is delightfully naive. I think we are done here, thanks.
Never argued he wasn't rich. You steal from enough people, leave enough lives ruined, you can be rich too (with a 100m head start)
This is an example. As you say, "we bith have access to google" there are 1,000s of sources like this one, laying out the numbers for you.
That is a con man, not a successful real estate investor. Now he is using those skills to scam America.
He gets loans and investors by being a great salesman, then takes huge salaries while the business fails. Declare bankruptcy, rinse, repeat
http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/15/investing/donald-trump-bankrupt-casino/
No sources backing this up. You "feel" like he makes investors money because it fits your desired narrative.
So there are no sources. Thank you, I was concerned my google was hiding them due to my politics. I have nothing further to discuss
An industry hat loses his investprs millions. When done as often as he has it is nothing more than white collar theft. He is a con man.
Every source I find has the narrative that he is very good at making personal profit from failing businesses. I am asking you to refute that
? Source that he has a better than average rate of success in real estate investments. Greater gains than losses at a business level.
Source? I have only heard the exact opposite of this, and can't find any primary sources saying he has better than average investments
For 500 billion dollars it better be
The military already gets over 500 billion, which is over half our taxes. Give me one good reason they need to take from education and parks
Raises in debt: 21 billion for wall, 52 billion for military. Lowering debt: 40 billion, from epa, health, parks, edu. Etc. 33 bil increase.
General incompetence, general dishonesty, and being a greedy prick. Generally.
Which is a fine point if every job gave you a gun and authority over your peers, but they don't. Cops have to be kept at a higher standard.