4611 pts · November 19, 2012
nobody likes you when you're 23
If I hadn’t gone to the dean I would have automatically failed my dad ochem class which had a no exception policy in the syllabus
(My grandmother of course) and all the surrounding depressing texts of what happened and the logistics for me to be with my family
The dean of my college actually asked for something along this line and settled for reading the texts from my dad quoting his mother’s obit
We just pick whatever date is convenient that year. Some time between our birthdays and the holidays
Never trust a Dodge.
Kitty monkey baby... that's where that comercial fucked up. They used the wrong baby animal.
Rats and mice > hamsters and gerbils every time
I thought this was cake.... :(
This is one of those posts that I have absolutely no idea how or why I kept reading but I did cus wizards
pick the lettuce off like a normal human maybe
Littlefoot, Ducky, Petrie, Niko(la), Tesla, Bagels, Sasquatch
I've been asking for one of these for my birthday since I was 6... I'm 23 and I still dont have one because clearly NOBODY LOVES MEEEE UGH
OMG I GET IT NOW I UNDERSTAND THE UNIVERSE
no
I hate you
I have a couple problems with this....
airedale terrier
AND THIS boys and girls IS HOW YOU GIF
timeout. whats happening in that second to last pic where you see side skin? cus corset... and I'm confused?
Comic Sans is my favorite font, popcorn is my favorite jelly belly flavor, spiders named voldemort, moist moist moist, and a yellow lighter
1st guy: boil end in water compress nail boil again for rebound, 2nd guy: 8 mins of dude not getting to the point so fuck it
I donut like video explanations I donut like spending 2 minutes watching about something it would only take 10 seconds to read
*uhn-uhn-uhn* Monkey-lickers, Fanny-flickers, Dairy Queens and Outback Steakhouses *uhn-tiss uhn-tiss uhn-tiss* *fistbump fa la laaa lala*
suddenly second guessing if what I thought was left is right and right is left and left right right left left
different points of view on collaboration posts based on the various ways users prefer to browse imgur
Dog was more than likely trained to do this. That look = "I DID IT I AM GOOD DOG I DID THE THING JUST LIKE HOOMAN WANTED HOOMAN LUVZ MEEEe"
except for the whole making it easier for perps to ditch em thing
Start a fire for you on me. YAwai..t what? lol shhhh
Superconductivity. Flux tubes. Ten-four.
Thank you. That's exactly what I wanted!
If I hadn’t gone to the dean I would have automatically failed my dad ochem class which had a no exception policy in the syllabus
(My grandmother of course) and all the surrounding depressing texts of what happened and the logistics for me to be with my family
The dean of my college actually asked for something along this line and settled for reading the texts from my dad quoting his mother’s obit
We just pick whatever date is convenient that year. Some time between our birthdays and the holidays
Never trust a Dodge.
Kitty monkey baby... that's where that comercial fucked up. They used the wrong baby animal.
Rats and mice > hamsters and gerbils every time
I thought this was cake.... :(
This is one of those posts that I have absolutely no idea how or why I kept reading but I did cus wizards
pick the lettuce off like a normal human maybe
Littlefoot, Ducky, Petrie, Niko(la), Tesla, Bagels, Sasquatch
I've been asking for one of these for my birthday since I was 6... I'm 23 and I still dont have one because clearly NOBODY LOVES MEEEE UGH
OMG I GET IT NOW I UNDERSTAND THE UNIVERSE
no
I hate you
I have a couple problems with this....
airedale terrier
AND THIS boys and girls IS HOW YOU GIF
timeout. whats happening in that second to last pic where you see side skin? cus corset... and I'm confused?
Comic Sans is my favorite font, popcorn is my favorite jelly belly flavor, spiders named voldemort, moist moist moist, and a yellow lighter
1st guy: boil end in water compress nail boil again for rebound, 2nd guy: 8 mins of dude not getting to the point so fuck it
I donut like video explanations I donut like spending 2 minutes watching about something it would only take 10 seconds to read
*uhn-uhn-uhn* Monkey-lickers, Fanny-flickers, Dairy Queens and Outback Steakhouses *uhn-tiss uhn-tiss uhn-tiss* *fistbump fa la laaa lala*
suddenly second guessing if what I thought was left is right and right is left and left right right left left
different points of view on collaboration posts based on the various ways users prefer to browse imgur
Dog was more than likely trained to do this. That look = "I DID IT I AM GOOD DOG I DID THE THING JUST LIKE HOOMAN WANTED HOOMAN LUVZ MEEEe"
except for the whole making it easier for perps to ditch em thing
Start a fire for you on me. YAwai..t what? lol shhhh
Superconductivity. Flux tubes. Ten-four.
Thank you. That's exactly what I wanted!