12875 pts ยท February 18, 2012
I'm hot. I'm sharp. I vomit molten rock that solidifies into pumice.
Pics or it didn't happen.
Just spit water all over keyboard...Post was sucessful!
OP is from Canada. They don't even have kitchens or cafeterias in their school.
me toooo
Nevermind I just figured it out ;) hayyyyy
HEY who's this?! :D
Honestly, I'm just thrilled that people are still enjoying it.
Thanks, bro! Yeah, she's a keeper. She lets me eat cookies in bed, too!
Yay! I'm someone's internet crush!!
Thanks for your kind words! It was just my webcam and an attempt at a simple christmas card turned weird.
George! What's yours' name?
Bottom left ;)
Uh oh...guess I should have red-boxed the booger.
Right? He's the reason the left side of the room looks like slop.
He literally helped me hang lights today. http://imgur.com/YL1b1rF
If anyone is curious, his name is George. We are still together. In fact, here he is helping me hang lights today: http://imgur.com/YL1b1rF
Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked it. :)
I can't get over how people are still diggin my gif!
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! :)
I'm glad people still like my crazy little love story! :)
I moved two pics ahead before your comment really sunk in, then I had to come back and upvote you.
This movie is filming in Georgia. :)
He got too impatient and decided to steal the food for himself!
I was so stressed out waiting for the screamer...then I lol'd t.t
*shark (am i doing i right?)
Mine was "juandice." I always thought the j would be the h sound, like Juan and Jose. I was wrong and I was ridiculed.
Video with music for full effect: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaNbDYGmGwc
Never thought I'd see the day when I'd upvote a Khardashian post o.O
I have many dear friends and people I love who live in SK. We should never underestimate a young dictator trying to fill big shoes.
I just had a literal Cheeto-mush Spit Take
Pics or it didn't happen.
Just spit water all over keyboard...Post was sucessful!
OP is from Canada. They don't even have kitchens or cafeterias in their school.
me toooo
Nevermind I just figured it out ;) hayyyyy
HEY who's this?! :D
Honestly, I'm just thrilled that people are still enjoying it.
Thanks, bro! Yeah, she's a keeper. She lets me eat cookies in bed, too!
Yay! I'm someone's internet crush!!
Thanks for your kind words! It was just my webcam and an attempt at a simple christmas card turned weird.
George! What's yours' name?
Bottom left ;)
Uh oh...guess I should have red-boxed the booger.
Right? He's the reason the left side of the room looks like slop.
He literally helped me hang lights today. http://imgur.com/YL1b1rF
If anyone is curious, his name is George. We are still together. In fact, here he is helping me hang lights today: http://imgur.com/YL1b1rF
Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked it. :)
I can't get over how people are still diggin my gif!
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! :)
I'm glad people still like my crazy little love story! :)
I moved two pics ahead before your comment really sunk in, then I had to come back and upvote you.
This movie is filming in Georgia. :)
He got too impatient and decided to steal the food for himself!
I was so stressed out waiting for the screamer...then I lol'd t.t
*shark (am i doing i right?)
Mine was "juandice." I always thought the j would be the h sound, like Juan and Jose. I was wrong and I was ridiculed.
Video with music for full effect: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaNbDYGmGwc
Never thought I'd see the day when I'd upvote a Khardashian post o.O
I have many dear friends and people I love who live in SK. We should never underestimate a young dictator trying to fill big shoes.
I just had a literal Cheeto-mush Spit Take