220 pts ยท November 4, 2012
Da da, da doo, ah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, boo Radadat, dadadadoo - Olaf
Oh wow! Who cares?
I'm sending you a penis in a box for President's Day
Why is this downvoted? And why is the monkey sighing? And why does this make me feel so sad?
Yes
Took me a minute to do all of them
Humorous what!? Humorous what!?
I just scrolled straight down after a couple of lines to see what was really up
Home. Can't wait to go home????????
Sorry for your loss yall
They're going to blind the poor child. #eyeslivesmatter
Sauce! https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
I thought it was about rock climbing
Liar
Any sauce?
I don't get any of what's going on in this thread
Why did they think you have a devil in you?
You, take your upvote
@6:30 https://youtu.be/Nu_GO0hUd0s
I like your username
He coo
This makes me uncomfortable
Same. TIL I'm a man in a womans body.
I gotcha https://youtu.be/58WLt9zRAYw
It's a video to Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley. Why is this video not available in your country? :(
Thank you! <3
My bad. Nsfl everyone. Watch at your own risk.
Seriously. What the hell man? Also, watch this guy breaks both legs while trying to make a basketball shot https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
Lol
Is he John Travolta or Nicolas Cage after the face comes off?
Oh wow! Who cares?
I'm sending you a penis in a box for President's Day
Why is this downvoted? And why is the monkey sighing? And why does this make me feel so sad?
Yes
Took me a minute to do all of them
Humorous what!? Humorous what!?
I just scrolled straight down after a couple of lines to see what was really up
Home. Can't wait to go home????????
Sorry for your loss yall
They're going to blind the poor child. #eyeslivesmatter
Sauce! https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
Yes
I thought it was about rock climbing
Liar
Any sauce?
I don't get any of what's going on in this thread
Why did they think you have a devil in you?
You, take your upvote
@6:30 https://youtu.be/Nu_GO0hUd0s
I like your username
He coo
This makes me uncomfortable
Same. TIL I'm a man in a womans body.
I gotcha https://youtu.be/58WLt9zRAYw
It's a video to Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley. Why is this video not available in your country? :(
Thank you! <3
My bad. Nsfl everyone. Watch at your own risk.
Seriously. What the hell man? Also, watch this guy breaks both legs while trying to make a basketball shot https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
Lol
Is he John Travolta or Nicolas Cage after the face comes off?