505 pts ยท July 16, 2015
No.
You mean this one? http://www.funnyjunk.com/My+favorite+greentext/funny-pictures/5196917/
I was just thinking the same thing...
Been there. Done that. +1
Well he had the green
+1 for correct puffin use
They are trying to warn us about the impending destruction of the planet!
So many kids when i went..
Heathen!
Congrats!
Lawmakers in Florida finally passed a bill making it a misdemeanor in 2011, but it took them at least three tries to make it law...
I think I'm doing it wrong
Good for you man! Was about to cave when i quit cold turkey 2 years ago. Got an ecig instead and never looked back.
Just watched this with my daughter last night! I can always spare an upvote for spirited away!
Or just vote for this guy
Still better than Trump.
Now all I can imagine is Morgan Freeman narrating the spongebob theme song.
Take your +1
My 7 year old approves of this.
This card is expired
Hopefully...they've delayed so many times now. I'm sure it'll be worth it though.
5511...wait a minute
And I commented on your post of a pic of his sign.
Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell
Pure artistry
We built one of these in computer club when I was in college! It was awesome for a while, but watch for leaks!
h
Same for every IT position I've ever had :(
As a DBA I too can confirm.
You mean this one? http://www.funnyjunk.com/My+favorite+greentext/funny-pictures/5196917/
I was just thinking the same thing...
Been there. Done that. +1
Well he had the green
+1 for correct puffin use
They are trying to warn us about the impending destruction of the planet!
So many kids when i went..
Heathen!
Congrats!
Lawmakers in Florida finally passed a bill making it a misdemeanor in 2011, but it took them at least three tries to make it law...
I think I'm doing it wrong
Good for you man! Was about to cave when i quit cold turkey 2 years ago. Got an ecig instead and never looked back.
Just watched this with my daughter last night! I can always spare an upvote for spirited away!
Or just vote for this guy
Still better than Trump.
Now all I can imagine is Morgan Freeman narrating the spongebob theme song.
Take your +1
My 7 year old approves of this.
This card is expired
Hopefully...they've delayed so many times now. I'm sure it'll be worth it though.
5511...wait a minute
And I commented on your post of a pic of his sign.
Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell
Pure artistry
We built one of these in computer club when I was in college! It was awesome for a while, but watch for leaks!
h
Same for every IT position I've ever had :(
As a DBA I too can confirm.