757 pts ยท June 30, 2012
Remember, "just following orders" wasn't acceptable at The Hague and it damn sure shouldn't be accepted on our shores.
Nah, the defense of ... how could he be that stupid? Doesn't work when we're talking about this cousin fucker.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFnwsQ6FURQ&list=RDcjf1Itb2hts&index=5
Whoa.... Never thought I'd heard Blake Rules in the wild. Lol
It's not like it's a mounted headcam. Put your phone in your right hand, against your chest. Drive with left hand... seems simple.
Went to Puerto Rico. They had full banana split sundaes and brownies and other stuff. Over a decade ago so hard to remember the specifics.
Societal norms are very strong. People act accordingly, and I feel like accepting everything has literally made us soft.
A million times this. What? Nuanced answer for a difficult situation and not just a black-and-white-yes-or-no? It's like I'm on crazy pills.
To me, it's funnier in gif form. No annoying voice and the cut feels less pronounced. Yep.
Lol... nah. That's a ton of effort to put in for snacks. No room for the guy that finds reasons to complain.
After that effort? I'd instantly kick out whoever the fuck says that at my party.
You're a close imitation. Let them ask their ridiculous questions and stop the hypothetical complaints.
I thought all guys just swiped right for every girl. Cast a wide net, as it were.
I'm not concise enough for imgur comments lol... but yeah, we broke it up but it was awful cuz he was SO PISSED but couldn't do anything
I saw my friend get punched by his ex, 10 punches at a party. He took it, stiff arms at best for defense, ppl stoppd her but no consequences
Right? Everybody feels this weird sensation to make everything serious as fuck. I joke constantly irl but shit's terrifying online.
Yeah, that's great in theory but white knighting is real as hell. Good luck explaining it to the cops or some of your/her friends.
These riots are boiled over anger. There's no leadership. It's astounding to realize that John Lewis was leading marches at 25 years old.
What happened with our generation? Was it the overcoddling? Bunch of whiny bitches everywhere.
EVERYTHING HAS TO BE TRUE! THERE ARE NO STORIES! Srsly tho... what's wrong with ya'll?
I imagine it would turn out nicely if everybody was drinking.
Yeaaa, I was 160 HS. College ball up to 200 mostly muscle. Done playing, up to 215 mostly fat. Talking to people got hard. Back to 160
What do studies show about not being able to recognize satire?
Shit like this happens http://www.today.com/parents/maryland-parents-investigated-neglect-after-letting-their-kids-walk-alone-1D80430594
I'm so tired of everybody bitching about everything. People can't take jokes anymore and it's depressing.
Our generation is incapable. Everything must be taken seriously and critically reviewed. Jokes are dangerous to overly sensitive people.
Not weird enough for her to say no at first?
How do they forget? I remember all the bad shit I did/knew of as a child as young as 8 or 9.
Remember, "just following orders" wasn't acceptable at The Hague and it damn sure shouldn't be accepted on our shores.
Nah, the defense of ... how could he be that stupid? Doesn't work when we're talking about this cousin fucker.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFnwsQ6FURQ&list=RDcjf1Itb2hts&index=5
Whoa.... Never thought I'd heard Blake Rules in the wild. Lol
It's not like it's a mounted headcam. Put your phone in your right hand, against your chest. Drive with left hand... seems simple.
Went to Puerto Rico. They had full banana split sundaes and brownies and other stuff. Over a decade ago so hard to remember the specifics.
Societal norms are very strong. People act accordingly, and I feel like accepting everything has literally made us soft.
A million times this. What? Nuanced answer for a difficult situation and not just a black-and-white-yes-or-no? It's like I'm on crazy pills.
To me, it's funnier in gif form. No annoying voice and the cut feels less pronounced. Yep.
Lol... nah. That's a ton of effort to put in for snacks. No room for the guy that finds reasons to complain.
After that effort? I'd instantly kick out whoever the fuck says that at my party.
You're a close imitation. Let them ask their ridiculous questions and stop the hypothetical complaints.
I thought all guys just swiped right for every girl. Cast a wide net, as it were.
I'm not concise enough for imgur comments lol... but yeah, we broke it up but it was awful cuz he was SO PISSED but couldn't do anything
I saw my friend get punched by his ex, 10 punches at a party. He took it, stiff arms at best for defense, ppl stoppd her but no consequences
Right? Everybody feels this weird sensation to make everything serious as fuck. I joke constantly irl but shit's terrifying online.
Yeah, that's great in theory but white knighting is real as hell. Good luck explaining it to the cops or some of your/her friends.
These riots are boiled over anger. There's no leadership. It's astounding to realize that John Lewis was leading marches at 25 years old.
What happened with our generation? Was it the overcoddling? Bunch of whiny bitches everywhere.
EVERYTHING HAS TO BE TRUE! THERE ARE NO STORIES! Srsly tho... what's wrong with ya'll?
I imagine it would turn out nicely if everybody was drinking.
Yeaaa, I was 160 HS. College ball up to 200 mostly muscle. Done playing, up to 215 mostly fat. Talking to people got hard. Back to 160
What do studies show about not being able to recognize satire?
Shit like this happens http://www.today.com/parents/maryland-parents-investigated-neglect-after-letting-their-kids-walk-alone-1D80430594
I'm so tired of everybody bitching about everything. People can't take jokes anymore and it's depressing.
Our generation is incapable. Everything must be taken seriously and critically reviewed. Jokes are dangerous to overly sensitive people.
Not weird enough for her to say no at first?
How do they forget? I remember all the bad shit I did/knew of as a child as young as 8 or 9.