399 pts ยท July 14, 2016
Ooo fake internet points by favoriting and reposting
When your boss's shows up and you try to look productive
the moment when the Pokemon have hiding forever and now we are out to catch them all
I heard Dnc approved the ads on imgur
Oh looks like we got badass over here
I wish I knew what I was looking at
I don't understand the joke, I guess it's to plain for me
At least she didn't say you were just brother
I seriously sat here for like 5 minutes for this to load just to realize it wasn't
Pokealabs matter to
Welcome to the adult where we post and not just lurk
She looks like she needs to use the restroom
The retirement check from the school must be nice
Nice bracelet tho
That table doesn't go with that outfit
Which school you go to
When your boss's shows up and you try to look productive
the moment when the Pokemon have hiding forever and now we are out to catch them all
I heard Dnc approved the ads on imgur
Oh looks like we got badass over here
I wish I knew what I was looking at
I don't understand the joke, I guess it's to plain for me
At least she didn't say you were just brother
I seriously sat here for like 5 minutes for this to load just to realize it wasn't
Pokealabs matter to
Welcome to the adult where we post and not just lurk
She looks like she needs to use the restroom
The retirement check from the school must be nice
Nice bracelet tho
That table doesn't go with that outfit
Which school you go to