47704 pts · January 19, 2014
whatup
That moment she doesn't want you to pull out but you forcefully and successfully pull out.
EZ0422 I just had pineapples and grapes if you're interested (and a female) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
.
Imagine taking a pin and poking it in your pee hole. Why do I think of such things Ah.
Even the Hungarian pronounciation is Buda-pesht
It's a bear with papilloma virus
Pear farmers!!
My bad, I meant the husband wrote it himself.
Plot twist: OP wrote those notes himself
Hi
Oh shit. Imgur is becoming like YouTube. Next we will see, you can't up vote my comment, I've locked it.
*"Don't Bring Jaden"- Everyone
Fucking hell, these are one of those YouTube comments.
Send me your details, I'll send you a new car equipped with winter tires
Faceeating.sitting.
Kurkure, OP are you Indian?
Check Julian Edelmans hairstyle. Idk him but I saw it on the news from yesterday's parade at Disneyland
He has probably watched too many movies
Ah okay, thanks! So the guy in the gif isn't the coach?
Non-American here, why do they wear headphones? How does it work, I've always seen (coaches) wearing headphones.
How many tanks of water should I supply to quench your thirst, old sport?
It's the same like professors in med school, they're all ruthless during examinations (oral exams) but outside the school it's different
A dash cam
*imaginary girlfriend
When bae* tells me something cute 1/2
Maybe the ones who are not able to twerk are downvoting it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)?
AZIZAAAAAMMMM
which is near the exit so he may think that I'm running away!
HAHA fuck! Whenever I go to Tesco, the security guy follows me until I check out. Sometimes to fuck with him I go to the veg sections 1/2
I've never seen so much hatred for cyclists in Europe, why do some people ride bicycles recklessly? I'm a cyclist but safety and rules 1st
That moment she doesn't want you to pull out but you forcefully and successfully pull out.
EZ0422 I just had pineapples and grapes if you're interested (and a female) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
.
Imagine taking a pin and poking it in your pee hole. Why do I think of such things Ah.
Even the Hungarian pronounciation is Buda-pesht
It's a bear with papilloma virus
Pear farmers!!
My bad, I meant the husband wrote it himself.
Plot twist: OP wrote those notes himself
Hi
Oh shit. Imgur is becoming like YouTube. Next we will see, you can't up vote my comment, I've locked it.
*"Don't Bring Jaden"- Everyone
Fucking hell, these are one of those YouTube comments.
Send me your details, I'll send you a new car equipped with winter tires
Faceeating.sitting.
Kurkure, OP are you Indian?
Check Julian Edelmans hairstyle. Idk him but I saw it on the news from yesterday's parade at Disneyland
He has probably watched too many movies
Ah okay, thanks! So the guy in the gif isn't the coach?
Non-American here, why do they wear headphones? How does it work, I've always seen (coaches) wearing headphones.
How many tanks of water should I supply to quench your thirst, old sport?
It's the same like professors in med school, they're all ruthless during examinations (oral exams) but outside the school it's different
A dash cam
*imaginary girlfriend
When bae* tells me something cute 1/2
Maybe the ones who are not able to twerk are downvoting it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)?
AZIZAAAAAMMMM
which is near the exit so he may think that I'm running away!
HAHA fuck! Whenever I go to Tesco, the security guy follows me until I check out. Sometimes to fuck with him I go to the veg sections 1/2
I've never seen so much hatred for cyclists in Europe, why do some people ride bicycles recklessly? I'm a cyclist but safety and rules 1st