200 pts ยท November 14, 2013
let's have a puke party?!
saw this costume tonight!
LOL XD
I cry every time I watch this movie. I cry every time I reenact the ending...
Meeeeee too pal
Yes!!
In Regina people seem to not know what a turning signal is.
That's what I thought while watching tonight's episode . That Jamie sure could get around really fast.
Even the dog looks asian
He's such a babe
Cats are kind of dumb
My boy noodle does that when ever I am sad
I didn't pay my electrical bill for exactly a year. Now my power is cut. Lol good to go I got paid today.
Shits tiiiiiiight
Fucking sucks losing your best friend.
Am I the only one who thought that this candle was ugly?
Saskatchewan
She looks like a potato to me
Mmm
There is a bit of a nursing shortage in my province in Canada.... and it does take a long time to see a mental health care professional.
I got it....
Yay bed! I have been on a couch this past year here's to many beds to come!
Gypsies are from norther India. ...
Ugh Christians are the worst.
Shouldn't the one valve be bringing in blood and the other pumping it out?
What a babe
i love rachmaninoff
i am gunna do both thank you very much.
what were you addicted to?
I eat in bed all the time friend!
saw this costume tonight!
LOL XD
I cry every time I watch this movie. I cry every time I reenact the ending...
Meeeeee too pal
Yes!!
In Regina people seem to not know what a turning signal is.
That's what I thought while watching tonight's episode . That Jamie sure could get around really fast.
Even the dog looks asian
He's such a babe
Cats are kind of dumb
My boy noodle does that when ever I am sad
I didn't pay my electrical bill for exactly a year. Now my power is cut. Lol good to go I got paid today.
Shits tiiiiiiight
Fucking sucks losing your best friend.
Am I the only one who thought that this candle was ugly?
Saskatchewan
She looks like a potato to me
Mmm
There is a bit of a nursing shortage in my province in Canada.... and it does take a long time to see a mental health care professional.
I got it....
Yay bed! I have been on a couch this past year here's to many beds to come!
Gypsies are from norther India. ...
Ugh Christians are the worst.
Shouldn't the one valve be bringing in blood and the other pumping it out?
What a babe
i love rachmaninoff
i am gunna do both thank you very much.
what were you addicted to?
I eat in bed all the time friend!