26233 pts ยท March 4, 2012
I like cats. The end.
Hi des my carrots.
I want.
Never mind, I checked it out, and I get it now.
Who the hell follows stats Canada?
Nothing sucks more than getting hurt in front of people and them all asking if you're all okay, when the last thing you want to do is talk.
It's also possible he was expressing frustration with his own mr. noodle.
I thought that was Alicia Sacramone.
Have fun cleaning it after your cat takes a shit.
Who says I plan on having children? Besides, most people who have kids don't drop them off at the shelter, only for them to be put down.
Yes, exactly. I'd feel really guilty if I hadn't spayed/neutered my cat and it contributed to the overpopulation problem.
Blanche was always my favourite.
Because you're slowing Mario down.
I wish guys would realize that investing in decent cologne is really worthwhile. I'm always way more attracted to a guy who smells good.
I had a teacher who used to use that expression and it was the cutest thing ever. It made my day every time he said it.
Put the cartoon fish back in the water before the two worlds become one. I mean it. Do it now.
I was a high horse once.
Really? Based on this one picture, you think think it's fair to assume she's a shit mother?
I want one to give to Hagrid so that he'll want to be my friend.
Honestly, poor grammar isn't exactly a crime against humanity. It's bothersome, but not a reason to hate this generation.
Fuck you step ladder.
Remember, " I must not tell lies". THIS. NEVER. HAPPENED.
May they rest in paradise, and may their sacrifices always be remembered.
The world would explode.
I... I don't understand.
Brilliant.
Please tell me you aren't serious. And mean it.
I thought I was the only one! It took me so long to figure it out.
The poor kitty looks so sad :(
There is nothing sexy about a tampon. Ever.
Ah yes, because women on their periods temporarily lose their ability to park well.
Hi des my carrots.
I want.
Never mind, I checked it out, and I get it now.
Who the hell follows stats Canada?
Nothing sucks more than getting hurt in front of people and them all asking if you're all okay, when the last thing you want to do is talk.
It's also possible he was expressing frustration with his own mr. noodle.
I thought that was Alicia Sacramone.
Have fun cleaning it after your cat takes a shit.
Who says I plan on having children? Besides, most people who have kids don't drop them off at the shelter, only for them to be put down.
Yes, exactly. I'd feel really guilty if I hadn't spayed/neutered my cat and it contributed to the overpopulation problem.
Blanche was always my favourite.
Because you're slowing Mario down.
I wish guys would realize that investing in decent cologne is really worthwhile. I'm always way more attracted to a guy who smells good.
I had a teacher who used to use that expression and it was the cutest thing ever. It made my day every time he said it.
Put the cartoon fish back in the water before the two worlds become one. I mean it. Do it now.
I was a high horse once.
Really? Based on this one picture, you think think it's fair to assume she's a shit mother?
I want one to give to Hagrid so that he'll want to be my friend.
Honestly, poor grammar isn't exactly a crime against humanity. It's bothersome, but not a reason to hate this generation.
Fuck you step ladder.
Remember, " I must not tell lies". THIS. NEVER. HAPPENED.
May they rest in paradise, and may their sacrifices always be remembered.
The world would explode.
I... I don't understand.
Brilliant.
Please tell me you aren't serious. And mean it.
I thought I was the only one! It took me so long to figure it out.
The poor kitty looks so sad :(
There is nothing sexy about a tampon. Ever.
Ah yes, because women on their periods temporarily lose their ability to park well.