134 pts ยท December 31, 2015
Took you five minutes to read that? I weep for you. :P
I thought the pennies was appropriate because of the actual value derived from grinding down the constitution; Like, it's not even worth it.
I read this in Mort'a voice from family guy
Do you play 3
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=aix0sAl8drs relevant
Literally two posts later here he is but dead .. Oh god, Wash ...
Oh god, Wash ...
Try not making it sideways?
Awww, it's like a puppy dog
The best reposts are the ones that hit front page anyway.
So batman's motorcycle wasn't just artistic license then?
Because people suck
Hey, if this is true, how willing are you to help random strangers?
What's awesome is the notion that the imgur community is vast enough that such an idea isn't out of the question.
Took you five minutes to read that? I weep for you. :P
I thought the pennies was appropriate because of the actual value derived from grinding down the constitution; Like, it's not even worth it.
I read this in Mort'a voice from family guy
Do you play 3
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=aix0sAl8drs relevant
Literally two posts later here he is but dead .. Oh god, Wash ...
Oh god, Wash ...
Try not making it sideways?
Awww, it's like a puppy dog
The best reposts are the ones that hit front page anyway.
So batman's motorcycle wasn't just artistic license then?
Because people suck
Hey, if this is true, how willing are you to help random strangers?
What's awesome is the notion that the imgur community is vast enough that such an idea isn't out of the question.