51 pts ยท September 28, 2013
hiss
There will always be an acting market for small people.
A female athlete so skilled she makes it to the Olympics no less.
Reducing a female athlete to no more than her butt.
Muggles everywhere.
...that is the world we live in...
Once an asshole, always an asshole.
Knowing if someone is a virgin just determines their previous experience, not really a huge deal???? ?
My hair is 2-3 inches long this doesn't help me
My boyfriend was 2 months premature. He had to wear doll clothes as a baby.
this is my favorite goat
I never said it would be forced. Japan is a beautiful country and I'm sure there are plenty of people who wouldn't mind living there.
So I guess people will just have to redistribute themselves.
I guessed.
You're not forced to upvote or downvote... You can just skip, you know...
There are over 7 billion people in the world.
u go girl
The only cat in the universe that doesn't mind a leash.
False. This is Colorado right now.
Most of the problems in America are societal, such as rape culture and rape in general, having to bear children, and sexual harassment.
I prefer my men with helmets. Especially rad helmets.
KITTY
idk i'm kind of for a pantsless world. might be slightly chilly, but...
Unless the term is mentally handicapped, then it probably means retarded.
ya maybe we can stop wearing pants while we're at it, just keep everything in our vagina pocket
Not anymore.
Electric tape + nipples
The holy trinity.
Please, no spiders. :c
My precioussss.
There will always be an acting market for small people.
A female athlete so skilled she makes it to the Olympics no less.
Reducing a female athlete to no more than her butt.
Muggles everywhere.
...that is the world we live in...
Once an asshole, always an asshole.
Knowing if someone is a virgin just determines their previous experience, not really a huge deal???? ?
My hair is 2-3 inches long this doesn't help me
My boyfriend was 2 months premature. He had to wear doll clothes as a baby.
this is my favorite goat
I never said it would be forced. Japan is a beautiful country and I'm sure there are plenty of people who wouldn't mind living there.
So I guess people will just have to redistribute themselves.
I guessed.
You're not forced to upvote or downvote... You can just skip, you know...
There are over 7 billion people in the world.
u go girl
The only cat in the universe that doesn't mind a leash.
False. This is Colorado right now.
Most of the problems in America are societal, such as rape culture and rape in general, having to bear children, and sexual harassment.
I prefer my men with helmets. Especially rad helmets.
KITTY
idk i'm kind of for a pantsless world. might be slightly chilly, but...
Unless the term is mentally handicapped, then it probably means retarded.
ya maybe we can stop wearing pants while we're at it, just keep everything in our vagina pocket
Not anymore.
Electric tape + nipples
The holy trinity.
Please, no spiders. :c
My precioussss.