12113 pts · April 13, 2013
There once was a man from Nantucket Who kept all his cash in a bucket. His daughter, named Nan, Ran away with a man, And as for the bucket, Nantucket.
Because he’s only half naked. It’s not I’m just giving suggestions of what half dressed could be
Still with a T-shirt and socks on
I went through a haunted house once and cried the whole way through. Also used my husband as a human shield. I was 22
It’s great for making pancakes cos it’s so thick and creamy
I suppose v bc abuse would normally be on breast milk or formula
Also drinking raw milk today comes from a different region than where you are living means you will have different antibodies
(2) when you’re an adult. Also we would never give raw milk to someone expecting in case they would get lepto
Grew up on a farm and always had raw milk. BUT it is different growing up and a farm and always drinking it versus starting to drink it (1)
Savage. Great site for it and the weather was class
Me too! Gwan the ploughing!
Started a course of antibiotics this week as per doctors prescription. I had to pay 20p for parking and medicine completely free
Ours used to bark at stones all night.
Possibly part of an Agri-environmental scheme :)
Exactly what these are sown for :)
This happened to me.. a full two years after I had applied for a job
Just wondering what dairy you used for your cheesecake filling? I always use double cream, cream cheese and mascarpone
Where’s my tea ☕️
Apart from sometimes the back hall/kitchen
Not us. Have all working/farm dogs and not a chance they are even let into the house
Yea for a second there I was thinking that the door open on the machine would make an awful mess on the floor
As per my previous email.. I would like a large cappuccino. Many thanks
Horse
It was obvious to me you were some bit Irish when you started with Lads. Well laaddddd
Was looking for someone to comment this. Too lazy to google it myself
I came back especially to upvote this
I remember my mother putting my brother fully clothed in the shower after coming in from the farm. Too dirty to try to get the clothes off
Nothing better! ?
Because he’s only half naked. It’s not I’m just giving suggestions of what half dressed could be
Still with a T-shirt and socks on
I went through a haunted house once and cried the whole way through. Also used my husband as a human shield. I was 22
It’s great for making pancakes cos it’s so thick and creamy
I suppose v bc abuse would normally be on breast milk or formula
Also drinking raw milk today comes from a different region than where you are living means you will have different antibodies
(2) when you’re an adult. Also we would never give raw milk to someone expecting in case they would get lepto
Grew up on a farm and always had raw milk. BUT it is different growing up and a farm and always drinking it versus starting to drink it (1)
Savage. Great site for it and the weather was class
Me too! Gwan the ploughing!
Started a course of antibiotics this week as per doctors prescription. I had to pay 20p for parking and medicine completely free
Ours used to bark at stones all night.
Possibly part of an Agri-environmental scheme :)
Exactly what these are sown for :)
This happened to me.. a full two years after I had applied for a job
Just wondering what dairy you used for your cheesecake filling? I always use double cream, cream cheese and mascarpone
Where’s my tea ☕️
Apart from sometimes the back hall/kitchen
Not us. Have all working/farm dogs and not a chance they are even let into the house
Yea for a second there I was thinking that the door open on the machine would make an awful mess on the floor
As per my previous email.. I would like a large cappuccino. Many thanks
Horse
It was obvious to me you were some bit Irish when you started with Lads. Well laaddddd
Was looking for someone to comment this. Too lazy to google it myself
I came back especially to upvote this
I remember my mother putting my brother fully clothed in the shower after coming in from the farm. Too dirty to try to get the clothes off
Nothing better! ?