44087 pts ยท October 12, 2013
I've read: Name of the Wind, Locke Lamora, Mistborn, Dark Tower, Ryria Revelations, Song of Ice and Fire, & starting Malazan this week!
Imagine someone living in the 4th dimension cutting us out of the 3rd dimension the way he cuts her out of the 2nd. Fun stuff
Is this a bear or a dog and where can I get one?
Also Stormlight Archive. Anything Brandon Sanderson.
Stephen King accepted the challenge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwzYhQDuVho His socks are just as horrifying as his books
Bangarang, Robin
Literally watching all three seasons of Digimon straight through on Netflix right now
Fort McHenry?
People shoved him into the Horror genre on their own cause of his early works. He isn't writing to be scary, just writing whatever he wants.
One of them was me :D
Walt Disney made them do this while he was alive. He never let kids see him smoking. It isn't something the Disney company did for no reason
Pretty soon this will be a reality -
It'll be fine if its a Nokia
The new Hobbit title sucks. BUT INTO THE WOODS YES I'M SO EXCITED BEST MUSICAL EVER!
Obscure reference to Under Armour is obscure
*from Cassim to Aladdin
The sad thing about this comment generator is that these comments actually WILL be top comment because they're so wonderfully irrelevant..
I guess I'm a nerd cause I really want this...
It's checking for cancer
would have been really terrible writing. It's always better to show rather than tell; which they did, by making him do the peace sign. (2/2)
TBH, if the writers had come out & made him say "Oh yeah now I do a peace sign cause of this soldier kid that died next to me"...that (1/2)
As a former band geek, I laughed irrationally hard at this...especially when I scrolled down and saw those 24 f's HAHAHA
I've read: Name of the Wind, Locke Lamora, Mistborn, Dark Tower, Ryria Revelations, Song of Ice and Fire, & starting Malazan this week!
Imagine someone living in the 4th dimension cutting us out of the 3rd dimension the way he cuts her out of the 2nd. Fun stuff
Is this a bear or a dog and where can I get one?
Also Stormlight Archive. Anything Brandon Sanderson.
Stephen King accepted the challenge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwzYhQDuVho His socks are just as horrifying as his books
Bangarang, Robin
Literally watching all three seasons of Digimon straight through on Netflix right now
Fort McHenry?
People shoved him into the Horror genre on their own cause of his early works. He isn't writing to be scary, just writing whatever he wants.
One of them was me :D
Walt Disney made them do this while he was alive. He never let kids see him smoking. It isn't something the Disney company did for no reason
Pretty soon this will be a reality -
It'll be fine if its a Nokia
The new Hobbit title sucks. BUT INTO THE WOODS YES I'M SO EXCITED BEST MUSICAL EVER!
Obscure reference to Under Armour is obscure
*from Cassim to Aladdin
The sad thing about this comment generator is that these comments actually WILL be top comment because they're so wonderfully irrelevant..
I guess I'm a nerd cause I really want this...
It's checking for cancer
would have been really terrible writing. It's always better to show rather than tell; which they did, by making him do the peace sign. (2/2)
TBH, if the writers had come out & made him say "Oh yeah now I do a peace sign cause of this soldier kid that died next to me"...that (1/2)
As a former band geek, I laughed irrationally hard at this...especially when I scrolled down and saw those 24 f's HAHAHA