97 pts ยท July 16, 2013
Honestly, who down votes Bruce Campbell from the Dead trilogy?
Masters Degree, Arts & Science
well played
Usher?
there is a part of me that believes this was an episode
LOL
Might I recommend starting practice at 500 m, that is the standard distance for restraining orders
well played "dad", well played
Psych ward
Mental image of Swiggity Swooty ruined ... http://img.pandawhale.com/108084-pingu-swiggity-swooty-im-comin-NoBj.gif
now sure how I would roll my spaghetti ....
There's no such agency
sadly I'm not that impressed - the cup on that bra is huge - I'm going to say much smaller than advertised or saaaagy
muhahaha ... that is ALOT of M's ;)
well edited
what a waste of my masters talent (digital security) .... her name is Masha Solodenko, http://vk.com/photos9570044?rev=1
different angle, she's an unknown model http://asset-8.soup.io/asset/7452/8135_8c3c.jpeg
the waterfront industry in NYC is gone! that's pretty amazing
snap - I looked up and missed the whole thing the first time
snap ... my little puggs look just like them - they are more fawn colored - but same "potato" motion
I believe that death has been mesquite, apple cider, molasses, spicy mustard and brown sugar flavored
I see this once a year :) Little Puggies
You use an American comedy to knock an American product #sad
dats cool
Mmmmm
My fav is big foot ... he's blurry not the picture ;)
as I scroll down, that is about how many FPS my little PC would render at that resolution :(
mega sculpture perhaps?
You must have really clean teeth
were his parents killed? nuk, nuk, nuk
Honestly, who down votes Bruce Campbell from the Dead trilogy?
Masters Degree, Arts & Science
well played
Usher?
there is a part of me that believes this was an episode
LOL
Might I recommend starting practice at 500 m, that is the standard distance for restraining orders
well played "dad", well played
Psych ward
Mental image of Swiggity Swooty ruined ... http://img.pandawhale.com/108084-pingu-swiggity-swooty-im-comin-NoBj.gif
now sure how I would roll my spaghetti ....
There's no such agency
sadly I'm not that impressed - the cup on that bra is huge - I'm going to say much smaller than advertised or saaaagy
muhahaha ... that is ALOT of M's ;)
well edited
what a waste of my masters talent (digital security) .... her name is Masha Solodenko, http://vk.com/photos9570044?rev=1
different angle, she's an unknown model http://asset-8.soup.io/asset/7452/8135_8c3c.jpeg
the waterfront industry in NYC is gone! that's pretty amazing
snap - I looked up and missed the whole thing the first time
snap ... my little puggs look just like them - they are more fawn colored - but same "potato" motion
I believe that death has been mesquite, apple cider, molasses, spicy mustard and brown sugar flavored
I see this once a year :) Little Puggies
You use an American comedy to knock an American product #sad
dats cool
Mmmmm
My fav is big foot ... he's blurry not the picture ;)
as I scroll down, that is about how many FPS my little PC would render at that resolution :(
mega sculpture perhaps?
You must have really clean teeth
were his parents killed? nuk, nuk, nuk