821 pts ยท May 26, 2014
yarp
R/glorp
Left buttock maybe or left side of his butt but left butt makes no sense
Why are humans so stupid
Where could they possibly be going thats so important that they didnt stop and watch this
While i understand why it may be hard to do forgiveness is the only way
Fuck thats deep
I cant understand why someone that insecure would want to be president
Well i am +1
I know exactly how big that is
That is a great room
Mixing american culture and islam will only result in hijabsters
Why did the orange go to the doctor? It wasnt peeling well. I'll see myself out.
Are you feeling ok
Nice. Where is it
You could always try talking to your neighbour
To be fair it does look 3d
Brexit was about immigration but not about refugees
Happy birthday
I live in Lincoln. Not there tho, the old fashioned uk lincoln
And op's mom
This is why I always go on the bottom bunk
I've just finished writing my dissertation about Harry potter I got a distinction if anyone's interested
Oh that's better I thought this was a reference to the queen
I need to show my kids this. How the fuck do they get it wrong everytime
Are you asking us if it's your favourite meal ?????
Do you know something I don't
I have no idea who that kid is or why you have so many pictures of him
Being crowded by strangers is not the same as a cuddle
The lads not in til later
Best typo Ive seen
R/glorp
Left buttock maybe or left side of his butt but left butt makes no sense
Why are humans so stupid
Where could they possibly be going thats so important that they didnt stop and watch this
While i understand why it may be hard to do forgiveness is the only way
Fuck thats deep
I cant understand why someone that insecure would want to be president
Well i am +1
I know exactly how big that is
That is a great room
Mixing american culture and islam will only result in hijabsters
Why did the orange go to the doctor? It wasnt peeling well. I'll see myself out.
Are you feeling ok
Nice. Where is it
You could always try talking to your neighbour
To be fair it does look 3d
Brexit was about immigration but not about refugees
Happy birthday
I live in Lincoln. Not there tho, the old fashioned uk lincoln
And op's mom
This is why I always go on the bottom bunk
I've just finished writing my dissertation about Harry potter I got a distinction if anyone's interested
Oh that's better I thought this was a reference to the queen
I need to show my kids this. How the fuck do they get it wrong everytime
Are you asking us if it's your favourite meal ?????
Do you know something I don't
I have no idea who that kid is or why you have so many pictures of him
Being crowded by strangers is not the same as a cuddle
The lads not in til later
Best typo Ive seen