2869 pts ยท July 26, 2012
They don't have basements
Last Podcast on the Left is the best!
Champion of the Sun!
As someone in a similar situation right now with my SO, both are appreciated. You need humor AND love to get through terrible sh*t like this
It's totally tacky
The King in the North (Baltimore) whose name is Waters!
Old prosthetics, special prosthetics, or no prosthetics to swim? In either chlorine pools, fresh, or salt water? Thank you for your time!
Thank you so much for sharing this! My SO is a bilateral BKA after an accident and is still in the ICU. He loved swimming, do you wear (1/?)
Username checks out
Hey, I remember that computer game! Anyone remember the title? I believe there was a toaster involved as well...
Source: friend is BPD
I'm not saying there wasn't gross negligence, but I am saying this happens a LOT in terms of guys throwing themselves around too: 2/3
And that children, is how tumbleweaves are made
Agreed. But street/drag racers like fox body mustangs because they're light and you can fit a huge engine (w/room 4 super charger) in there
Matthew Barney just gets weirder and weirder...
.
Per road signs in Texas "Turn around! Don't drown!"
Baltimore? Yup, Baltimore
That guy's on heroin http://thatguysonheroin.com/
Oh god yes please! Drunken bachelorettes, bday parties, and yuppies, get at me!
And the other
This
Because let's be real. When you say "my parents" you mean your mom and stepdad. Congrats grad! You earned it!! Enjoy your day!! 3/3
Comes, great. Even better cause gf won't be there. If he doesn't, still great! Less day-of drama and more time with your "parents." 2/3
Fam drama is the worst. Let him have the ticket. It's your day, the ppl who want to share it with you will b sure to b there. If he 1/2
Shop smart. Shop S Mart
DFW metroplex. I commute back and forth about 60 miles altogether daily and have only seen a handful & they're mostly Bernie
I agree, it wasn't the deciding point of the game. Def a smart move. People forget how different the pads are. He could have been wrecked
They don't have basements
Last Podcast on the Left is the best!
Champion of the Sun!
As someone in a similar situation right now with my SO, both are appreciated. You need humor AND love to get through terrible sh*t like this
It's totally tacky
The King in the North (Baltimore) whose name is Waters!
Old prosthetics, special prosthetics, or no prosthetics to swim? In either chlorine pools, fresh, or salt water? Thank you for your time!
Thank you so much for sharing this! My SO is a bilateral BKA after an accident and is still in the ICU. He loved swimming, do you wear (1/?)
Username checks out
Hey, I remember that computer game! Anyone remember the title? I believe there was a toaster involved as well...
Source: friend is BPD
I'm not saying there wasn't gross negligence, but I am saying this happens a LOT in terms of guys throwing themselves around too: 2/3
And that children, is how tumbleweaves are made
Agreed. But street/drag racers like fox body mustangs because they're light and you can fit a huge engine (w/room 4 super charger) in there
Matthew Barney just gets weirder and weirder...
.
Per road signs in Texas "Turn around! Don't drown!"
Baltimore? Yup, Baltimore
That guy's on heroin http://thatguysonheroin.com/
Oh god yes please! Drunken bachelorettes, bday parties, and yuppies, get at me!
And the other
This
Because let's be real. When you say "my parents" you mean your mom and stepdad. Congrats grad! You earned it!! Enjoy your day!! 3/3
Comes, great. Even better cause gf won't be there. If he doesn't, still great! Less day-of drama and more time with your "parents." 2/3
Fam drama is the worst. Let him have the ticket. It's your day, the ppl who want to share it with you will b sure to b there. If he 1/2
Shop smart. Shop S Mart
DFW metroplex. I commute back and forth about 60 miles altogether daily and have only seen a handful & they're mostly Bernie
I agree, it wasn't the deciding point of the game. Def a smart move. People forget how different the pads are. He could have been wrecked