1768 pts ยท December 25, 2012
I wish you could explain the whole "mistakes get blown out of proportion" thing to someone I know. Lost a great friend
I have a really time going over the edge during sex, but I love to have sex. I genuinely enjoy making my partner happy and a happy ending
As an English speaker, learning to sing German is a BITCH. Up is down and cats are actually wibbly wobbly, timey wimey balls
I got kinda serious with a guy, realized I wasn't over my ex, friend zoned him because I told him he wasn't a rebound
I have a Bassett/Rott mix, you can definitely see the resemblance of the two
I think she has some kick ass pipes, but the message she sends is just something I don't agree with. Her activism is awesome though
Greece is insanely beautiful and those pictures don't do it justice
Been there, monasteries and convents are built on the tops of those cliffs. Can share photos from the top if you want
Or how clothes shopping gives you a blotchy chest. I love shopping, hate the stares
I would say go get her checked for feline leukemia again in a few weeks, had a cat test negative then end up having it
My mom just had a massive heart attack but we don't know if there's brain damage yet. This is my biggest fear
You and everyone on Pinterest too
Therefore, socks during sex is totally sexy
Wasn't there some study that said that wearing socks increased the chance of orgasm?
I wish mine was that smart
I was really excited to get my favorite drink after work today and then my friend snapped me a picture and a friend drinking without me
As someone who gets angry, trust me, you don't want it. I just screwed up a relationship with a friend because I blew my top. I'm so guilty
Same, I can't really fault you
As a fellow climber, congrats! I hope some day to be at that level outdoors
I'm a chickerino, but I'll still stay strong, thank you. You too
I've got 3.5 years left, I'm trying so hard, but I wish someone could give my SO advice
My cat literally does the same exact thing, glad to know he's not completely dumb
Almost the same situation, except we met freshmen year. I remember the first time I saw him, never believed in love at first sight till then
I'm ashamed to be from Nebraska right now
This should be interesting
I use CGP videos all the time, they're just so well done. I never shut up about them when it's relevant to someone's project
I'm catching one now, I'll have to keep that in mind
Hello
What up man, how's classes
Nebraska, represent
I wish you could explain the whole "mistakes get blown out of proportion" thing to someone I know. Lost a great friend
I have a really time going over the edge during sex, but I love to have sex. I genuinely enjoy making my partner happy and a happy ending
As an English speaker, learning to sing German is a BITCH. Up is down and cats are actually wibbly wobbly, timey wimey balls
I got kinda serious with a guy, realized I wasn't over my ex, friend zoned him because I told him he wasn't a rebound
I have a Bassett/Rott mix, you can definitely see the resemblance of the two
I think she has some kick ass pipes, but the message she sends is just something I don't agree with. Her activism is awesome though
Greece is insanely beautiful and those pictures don't do it justice
Been there, monasteries and convents are built on the tops of those cliffs. Can share photos from the top if you want
Or how clothes shopping gives you a blotchy chest. I love shopping, hate the stares
I would say go get her checked for feline leukemia again in a few weeks, had a cat test negative then end up having it
My mom just had a massive heart attack but we don't know if there's brain damage yet. This is my biggest fear
You and everyone on Pinterest too
Therefore, socks during sex is totally sexy
Wasn't there some study that said that wearing socks increased the chance of orgasm?
I wish mine was that smart
I was really excited to get my favorite drink after work today and then my friend snapped me a picture and a friend drinking without me
As someone who gets angry, trust me, you don't want it. I just screwed up a relationship with a friend because I blew my top. I'm so guilty
Same, I can't really fault you
As a fellow climber, congrats! I hope some day to be at that level outdoors
I'm a chickerino, but I'll still stay strong, thank you. You too
I've got 3.5 years left, I'm trying so hard, but I wish someone could give my SO advice
My cat literally does the same exact thing, glad to know he's not completely dumb
Almost the same situation, except we met freshmen year. I remember the first time I saw him, never believed in love at first sight till then
I'm ashamed to be from Nebraska right now
This should be interesting
I use CGP videos all the time, they're just so well done. I never shut up about them when it's relevant to someone's project
I'm catching one now, I'll have to keep that in mind
Hello
What up man, how's classes
Nebraska, represent