64 pts ยท July 30, 2013
Worst show on television
Really liked this movie!
https://www.wabbajack.org/#/
Depends on your definition of "succeed"
Rule 1 of the internet, always upvote extra fabulous.
I'm laughing so fucking hard right now... Thank you!
Put all your pocket stuff into your big pocket, the 'personal item', then send it through the xray. Shoes on bag on done.
To the fp with you!
Or hard drives
I really hate when the post is one long image. Never loads for me on mobile. I have tons of first world problems with no solutions!!
Yeah, mainly being able to keep erect in a room full of people while being filmed.
That bacon looks like it could still squeal.
I made it all the way! What a journey...
username checks out.
that makes my hands sweat and feet tingle
Wireless temperature sensor: http://rayshobby.net/reverse-engineer-wireless-temperature-humidity-rain-sensors-part-1/
http://www.urinal.net/dodgerstadium/dodger.stadium.a.med.jpg
Ballparks in the US:
uBlock origin or gtfo
Space engineers!!
He reminds me of NdGT in the source video. Maybe his mannerisms.
This comment is insanely underrated.
I love it when the top comment on the previous post is the title for the next.
If it keeps happening you're probably doing it wrong.
IE is still the standard. Everything supports it.
Often businesses have custom software that breaks with newer versions of IE.
There's a reason for that. GPO deployment of settings (mostly to lock it down). Also, chrome auto updates. Bad for managing bandwidth.
Full of security holes.
Worst show on television
Really liked this movie!
https://www.wabbajack.org/#/
Depends on your definition of "succeed"
Rule 1 of the internet, always upvote extra fabulous.
I'm laughing so fucking hard right now... Thank you!
Put all your pocket stuff into your big pocket, the 'personal item', then send it through the xray. Shoes on bag on done.
To the fp with you!
Or hard drives
I really hate when the post is one long image. Never loads for me on mobile. I have tons of first world problems with no solutions!!
Yeah, mainly being able to keep erect in a room full of people while being filmed.
That bacon looks like it could still squeal.
I made it all the way! What a journey...
username checks out.
that makes my hands sweat and feet tingle
Wireless temperature sensor: http://rayshobby.net/reverse-engineer-wireless-temperature-humidity-rain-sensors-part-1/
http://www.urinal.net/dodgerstadium/dodger.stadium.a.med.jpg
Ballparks in the US:
uBlock origin or gtfo
Space engineers!!
He reminds me of NdGT in the source video. Maybe his mannerisms.
This comment is insanely underrated.
I love it when the top comment on the previous post is the title for the next.
If it keeps happening you're probably doing it wrong.
IE is still the standard. Everything supports it.
Often businesses have custom software that breaks with newer versions of IE.
There's a reason for that. GPO deployment of settings (mostly to lock it down). Also, chrome auto updates. Bad for managing bandwidth.
Full of security holes.