2680 pts · February 10, 2015
yourself
I really hope she's able to heal from that trauma. Counseling and meds are so important. I also hope she's able to move on and live her best life.
Maybe because it's our job to make sure you're OK. No one if forcing you to stay...
🤮
They hold our patients and coworkers above our heads so we feel bad
I have not gotten any increase in pay, except for $1
It's my favorite movie
Thank you so much! ?
Thank you so much!
Absolutely! Also, I think each kid has different needs so what works for one might not for the other. I sent her your suggestion, she said
Her husband was white knuckling it. They flew her 4 hours away so he's was stressing quite a while haha
I'm sending over positive vibes, I know it's very stressful. Just take it one day at a time ?
That would be amazing! I'm sure she will have a lot of questions, she's a first time mother
That's awesome! I hope you are healthy and happy! Yes, for sure! They have me wrapped around their pinkys
Yes, it was really stressful initially. But she's a little fighter! Thank you so much, we appreciate that! ?
Thank you! She's my niece, her twin sister is still in nicu. This one had heart surgery and is doing great now
Congratulations on your little one! I wish him happiness and health!
Congratulations on your little one! I hope they continue to be happy and healthy!
Haha I'll have to tell my sister
I'm so happy to hear that! May they continue to be happy and healthy!
Oh wow! Hope you are both healthy and happy!
Haha I should have put that on there!
That's awesome! Congratulations on being healthy!
Haha omg she us adorable! I love the feisty ones!
Aww I'm so happy she is healthy!
Absolutely! She came out fierce!
Glad they are both healthy!
I'm an RN as well, this was just a joke.
So glad she is healthy today!
Yes, they are. I've worked there a few times, I have the utmost respect for my fellow nurses there. This was in good fun.
I really hope she's able to heal from that trauma. Counseling and meds are so important. I also hope she's able to move on and live her best life.
Maybe because it's our job to make sure you're OK. No one if forcing you to stay...
🤮
They hold our patients and coworkers above our heads so we feel bad
I have not gotten any increase in pay, except for $1
It's my favorite movie
Thank you so much! ?
Thank you so much!
Absolutely! Also, I think each kid has different needs so what works for one might not for the other. I sent her your suggestion, she said
Her husband was white knuckling it. They flew her 4 hours away so he's was stressing quite a while haha
I'm sending over positive vibes, I know it's very stressful. Just take it one day at a time ?
That would be amazing! I'm sure she will have a lot of questions, she's a first time mother
That's awesome! I hope you are healthy and happy! Yes, for sure! They have me wrapped around their pinkys
Yes, it was really stressful initially. But she's a little fighter! Thank you so much, we appreciate that! ?
Thank you! She's my niece, her twin sister is still in nicu. This one had heart surgery and is doing great now
Congratulations on your little one! I wish him happiness and health!
Congratulations on your little one! I hope they continue to be happy and healthy!
Haha I'll have to tell my sister
I'm so happy to hear that! May they continue to be happy and healthy!
Oh wow! Hope you are both healthy and happy!
Haha I should have put that on there!
That's awesome! Congratulations on being healthy!
Haha omg she us adorable! I love the feisty ones!
Aww I'm so happy she is healthy!
Absolutely! She came out fierce!
Glad they are both healthy!
I'm an RN as well, this was just a joke.
So glad she is healthy today!
Yes, they are. I've worked there a few times, I have the utmost respect for my fellow nurses there. This was in good fun.