111 pts ยท March 23, 2016
steal memes ruin dreams melt steal beams Oh yeh and pirates of the Caribbean is pretty sick
This is just amazing, so beautiful.
I greatly dislike Danny in game of thrones but I hope that's how she is supposed to be acted like that coz I like the actress
Do you know why?
I am in love with Emma stone.
He now looks like the bar tender from deadpool.
That legitimately cheered me up, thankyou
Blackman
Put her in front of pen and teller, those guys are mental
I've never seen the full clip of this so thank you. It's so amazing to see someone's impact make a big difference.
Is Gurren Lagann worth watching? I've always been tempted but just haven't heard much about it.
I've been liking all the posts too dw
Yeh but commenting means people can just like it giving our team more points
#teamzombie
I should've added that one in, absolutely classic
+1 just for that little mad max nod at the end, beautiful
+1 for a sweet movie and sweet quote
It's what everyone does dw I was just done being confused ????
Is it red head Monday? I just thought it threw a little
This is just amazing, so beautiful.
I greatly dislike Danny in game of thrones but I hope that's how she is supposed to be acted like that coz I like the actress
Do you know why?
I am in love with Emma stone.
He now looks like the bar tender from deadpool.
That legitimately cheered me up, thankyou
Blackman
Put her in front of pen and teller, those guys are mental
I've never seen the full clip of this so thank you. It's so amazing to see someone's impact make a big difference.
Is Gurren Lagann worth watching? I've always been tempted but just haven't heard much about it.
I've been liking all the posts too dw
Yeh but commenting means people can just like it giving our team more points
#teamzombie
#teamzombie
#teamzombie
#teamzombie
#teamzombie
#teamzombie
#teamzombie
#teamzombie
#teamzombie
#teamzombie
#teamzombie
#teamzombie
#teamzombie
I should've added that one in, absolutely classic
+1 just for that little mad max nod at the end, beautiful
+1 for a sweet movie and sweet quote
It's what everyone does dw I was just done being confused ????
Is it red head Monday? I just thought it threw a little