84 pts ยท July 4, 2015
And then it backfires when these two are not only the stoner comedians most enjoy, but also activists and intelligent people
Add up
You realize she is also a victim of child rape right? While she did commit this crime and I am not defending her this comparison doesn't
I mean this has become a meme in itself
Invulnerable his hook. Mcree does the same as reaper and 76 can do the same as Gengi. All dps can kill a road hog if the play correctly.
He only does shit loads of damage at close range. A Gengi can out range him. A tracer can dash around him. Reaper can out damage him and
Yes this so much. I get a real sense of satisfaction when I kill a mercy. Because fuck anything that prevents me from easily killing.
I think you mean "SQUIRREL MAFIA"
Fuck that was unexpected.
Do you have another one of the albums saved this one got taken down or something.
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/247/836/175.jpg
Actually it's the US, France, Britain, Russia and China not Germany.
I don't have any toilet paper...
And then it backfires when these two are not only the stoner comedians most enjoy, but also activists and intelligent people
Add up
You realize she is also a victim of child rape right? While she did commit this crime and I am not defending her this comparison doesn't
I mean this has become a meme in itself
Invulnerable his hook. Mcree does the same as reaper and 76 can do the same as Gengi. All dps can kill a road hog if the play correctly.
He only does shit loads of damage at close range. A Gengi can out range him. A tracer can dash around him. Reaper can out damage him and
Yes this so much. I get a real sense of satisfaction when I kill a mercy. Because fuck anything that prevents me from easily killing.
I think you mean "SQUIRREL MAFIA"
Fuck that was unexpected.
Do you have another one of the albums saved this one got taken down or something.
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/247/836/175.jpg
Actually it's the US, France, Britain, Russia and China not Germany.
I don't have any toilet paper...