84 pts ยท August 16, 2016
Happily married momma of 10&7 year old boys that are WILD!
I'm from there too. Seeing stories about idiots like her make me cringe
Mine opened me up and said 'oh. You do look like your mom'
Leg room! Omg
How bad is it to actually want that lol
6' tall lady here and ppl always comment on it.... no. I didn't know I was so tall
I've seen several times this makes a positive impact. It may not, but just an idea to consider:)
I know it may seem silly, but has she considered getting him an animal? Dog? Cat? One that he doesn't feel the need to communicate with?
Got caught chewing gum and had to write 'I will not chew gum in school' ONE THOUSAND TIMES! I was a 5th grader
We don't care about it either! Love each other and show appreciation every day!
This was glorious! Thanks for the laughs
That one got me good!! I'm still laughing
I cried at this part of the movie!!! Horrible!
Brother works for him dude. This is fact.
Brother works for him. Some states will throw them out, true. But it's a better option than the two clowns there now
Guys he's an official write in option. In all 50 states
Pretty beta!!! I have a blue one my ten yr old named shark slayer!
So glad I'm a Virgo!!!
This story made me smile on a very dark day... thank you so much!
You and your girlfriend have beautiful smiles!!
Read the book and screamed out koi when this happened!!! Hilarious!
I met and married my spouse from tinder too!!!
Poor little bear:( sorry you're dealing with a sick puppy.
Not a fan of snakes, but good on you for saving him! And he looks like he's smiling to me too!
Gorgeous couple and wedding!
She's adorable!
So glad you're still here!!!! You're worth living!
Let us know you're still here!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Used to have the same problem, so I just cut my hair too short for a ponytail!
I'm from there too. Seeing stories about idiots like her make me cringe
Mine opened me up and said 'oh. You do look like your mom'
Leg room! Omg
How bad is it to actually want that lol
6' tall lady here and ppl always comment on it.... no. I didn't know I was so tall
I've seen several times this makes a positive impact. It may not, but just an idea to consider:)
I know it may seem silly, but has she considered getting him an animal? Dog? Cat? One that he doesn't feel the need to communicate with?
Got caught chewing gum and had to write 'I will not chew gum in school' ONE THOUSAND TIMES! I was a 5th grader
We don't care about it either! Love each other and show appreciation every day!
This was glorious! Thanks for the laughs
That one got me good!! I'm still laughing
I cried at this part of the movie!!! Horrible!
Brother works for him dude. This is fact.
Brother works for him. Some states will throw them out, true. But it's a better option than the two clowns there now
Guys he's an official write in option. In all 50 states
Guys he's an official write in option. In all 50 states
Pretty beta!!! I have a blue one my ten yr old named shark slayer!
So glad I'm a Virgo!!!
This story made me smile on a very dark day... thank you so much!
You and your girlfriend have beautiful smiles!!
Read the book and screamed out koi when this happened!!! Hilarious!
I met and married my spouse from tinder too!!!
Poor little bear:( sorry you're dealing with a sick puppy.
Not a fan of snakes, but good on you for saving him! And he looks like he's smiling to me too!
Gorgeous couple and wedding!
She's adorable!
So glad you're still here!!!! You're worth living!
Let us know you're still here!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Used to have the same problem, so I just cut my hair too short for a ponytail!